April 30, 2024, 04:48:07 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » PvP Tournament #1 (REGISTRATION WILL END AT SEPT 18th)

PvP Tournament #1 (REGISTRATION WILL END AT SEPT 18th)

Started by Ray_Kalm, September 14, 2010, 05:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray_Kalm

September 14, 2010, 05:33:34 PM Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 11:53:47 AM by Ray_Kalm
Well, to make this game more interesting for myself and others, I will be hosting a PvP tournament. More so, I will be hosting one every 6 months (or give someone else the honor). This tournament will determine the best player in Bout Cheetah currently.

I will have to talk to Allie about "rewards" or "prizes".

Rules

This will be a coinless tournament. Meaning, no "II" skills, no wings, no coin minibot, no coin aura, no coin flags, and so on.

The MAXIMUM armor you can wear is Bladium +5, no higher than that.

I will put up a bracket of the people/players attending; you have a week for each round.

Each match will consist of a total of 3 to 5 matches, with the exception of the finals (losers and winners[I'll get to this in a bit]), which will consist a total of 4 to 7 matches. The player to beat his or her opponent 4 times (final rounds) or 3 times (any other rounds) FIRST will be declared the winner.

The map must always and only be FLOP.

You must lose TWICE before you are removed from the tournament (Double elimination).  You will be disqualified if you do not do your matches within the required time. If a player D/Cs during a match, that player will lose that CURRENT match, not the set, the win will go to the player who didn't d/c.

You may not go away during a match, if you do so you will be disqualified from the tournament. Pushing is a legit way to win.

Since this match is about the smarter player, there will be no HP SHARING. A truly skilled player sets himself to snatch the hp during the appropriate times.

If a person did not follow a rule and a game(s) has commenced, then it'll be the opposer's job to tell him/her what he/she is not doing right.

You will be given a week for each round, there may be some exception to this. Get in contact with your opponent through PM or MSN/AIM (which you will post here).  You can play your opponent any time before the week ends.

Requirements

You can be of any level. Be it 1 or all the way up to 200.

YOU MAY USE ANY NON COINED SKILL (PASSIVE AND ACTIVE) OF YOUR CHOICE.

Fill out this to attend:

In-game Name:
In-game Level:
Forum Name:
MSN/AIM:
A Link to your profile goes here.

Note: To Link your profile, copy and paste the url of your profile and then use the following code.

url=http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1] > TYPE YOUR FORUM NAME HERE<[/url

Use the code above by adding "[" to the begging and "]" to the ending. (I couldn't think of a better way to show this). Also, change the url to your profiles url.

Now, let the tournament commence.

Entries

Entry #1:In-game Name:Styx
In-game Level:200
Forum Name:Styx666
Profile:Styx666

Entry #2: In-game Name:Iribab
In-game Level:Around 127
Forum Name:iridion3
MSN/AIM: Why do I need to give it :o
My Profile

Entry #3: IGN: Relaxed
Level: 135.
Forum name: Mihax
MSN: You know it. I'll edit and post it if necessary.
Profile:Mihax

Entry #4: In-game Name: Zomzom
In-game Level:145
Forum Name:zomniethe4
MSN/AIM:[email protected]

Entry #5: IGN: Trust
Level: 150
Forum name: Trustinme
MSN: [email protected]

Entry #6: In-game Name:The Little Ram
In-game Level: Dunno What ever it is when this starts.
Forum Name: The Guy Cheesy
MSN/AIM: Dunno.

Players Listed Simply

1.) Styx
2.) Iribab
3.) Mihai
4.) Zomzom
5.) Trust
6.) TheLittleRam

REGISTRATION WILL END At September 18-19th.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Allie

Opti is unmatched atm.
o.O.

Seeing as Wolfy quit..me and you are probably #2 atm.

Iridion

I have elektra, I want to play in this tournament but I don't want to unequip my elektra for bladium|:

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Ray_Kalm

Nope, I'll beat Optimism in this tournament. Main reason I'm hosting it.

Allie

Your goal is to unrust via this tournament?
I'll tell you, if you can do it, I'll be very impressed, to go from just a bit below me to above Opti in 3 days.

But, you're Nitex, I heard you're just as good as Opti unrusted.
o.O.

Mihax

This looks interesting.

/off topic Allie, you owe me 15 levels. =/

Ray_Kalm

As good as Optimism? Please, don't get my ego started.

I used to knock him around like a toy during the bots times.

Styx

Ok bladium grinding D ; Just sold the set >_>

In-game Name:Styx

Iridion

Quote from: iridion3 on September 14, 2010, 05:44:30 PM
I have elektra, I want to play in this tournament but I don't want to unequip my elektra for bladium|:

thats how we roll maddie

Mihax

Then you'll have to do it. That or use a newb account so you won't have to take it off.

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Styx666 on September 14, 2010, 05:48:28 PM
Ok bladium grinding D ; Just sold the set >_>

In-game Name:Styx

Perfectly done.

Quote from: iridion3 on September 14, 2010, 05:48:39 PM

Sorry, you must follow the rules to enter this tournament.

Iridion

**** I'm an idiot
*runs away*

In-game Name:Iribab
In-game Level:Around 127
Forum Name:iridion3
My Profile

thats how we roll maddie

Styx

Mihax

Your welcome Iri.  :P

IGN: Relaxed
Level: 135, should be 150 if Allie keeps her end of the deal. : O
Forum name: Mihax
MSN: You know it. I'll edit and post it if necessary.
Profile:Mihax

Ray_Kalm

September 14, 2010, 06:00:31 PM #14 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 06:07:43 PM by Ray_Kalm
Updated the frot with the rules explained more specifically.

Mihax

Maps? Hp sharing? Pushing? Afking during a game?  :P

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Mihax on September 14, 2010, 06:06:10 PM
Maps? Hp sharing? Pushing? Afking during a game?  :P

Edited with those too.

Also Allie, would you be caring enough to give any prizes?

Mihax

Excellent.  ;D

Oh and Allie, care to keep your promise? >.> <.<

Iridion

Make the thread or the bracket visible by clicking the little event button in the lobby :o

thats how we roll maddie

Trustinme

CHECK THIS PLS JUST A CLICK CAN HELP ME THANKS <3 YOU
http://adf.ly/9SgTu
http://adf.ly/9ShjL

The Guy

In-game Name:The Little Ram
In-game Level: Dunno What ever it is when this starts.
Forum Name: The Guy :D
MSN/AIM: Dunno.

Ray_Kalm

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Ray_Kalm

Allie

Quote from: iridion3 on September 14, 2010, 06:49:01 PM

thar ;D

I've never tried against Khaos before.
We know who's not winning in the top 3!

zomniethe4

In-game Name: Zomzom
In-game Level:145
Forum Name:zomniethe4
MSN/AIM:[email protected]

Pretty sure I can get decently far :|

Zom

Optimism

September 14, 2010, 09:47:56 PM #26 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:53:08 PM by Optimism
Nitex, I just 4-0'd you at 10 percent today on a desktop with a new keyboard (who do I sound like XD).

You're leaps and bounds behind me. I smashed your ego three years ago. Here is a common misconception (your mentality):

You believe that somehow you will beat me for the first time in years in the finals of this tournament. Let me tell you something; the best pvpers win majority vs select opposition. My win ratio against you is ovar 9000:1. You'd have to accomplish far more than one victory over me to claim my title. Simple.

Yea, you smashed me around when I first came to this game. Is this what you are referring to -- my newb days? My friend, I'm a far different player now -- it shows in your losses. You can keep claiming rust while I keep smashing you. Humble yourself. This is the side of you that I was referring to in-game today. Given my skill level far supersedes anyone at this time, I won't waste my time in this tournament. If you have something to prove, then let it be our games daily. You can't possibly claim my title with one measly win, regardless of how much you attempt to hype this one match. As stated previously, it takes a majority of victories to become the better pvper. Only one man has even come close at my epitome of play -- starscream55.

This kind of shit runs in circles with you (hype a match, talk mad shit, then lose) -- and its yet to stop.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

GavinGill

^ Nitex - can make PvPers build walls o' text in 3.67 seconds.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Styx

Good luck peeps in this tournament. Lets hope it goes well ;]

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on September 14, 2010, 07:44:54 PM
I've never tried against Khaos before.
We know who's not winning in the top 3!
Posted this pic purposely ;D
He also said Opti is not one of the best pvpers (if not the best). ::)

thats how we roll maddie

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 14, 2010, 09:47:56 PM
Nitex, I just 4-0'd you at 10 percent today on a desktop with a new keyboard (who do I sound like XD).

You're leaps and bounds behind me. I smashed your ego three years ago. Here is a common misconception (your mentality):

You believe that somehow you will beat me for the first time in years in the finals of this tournament. Let me tell you something; the best pvpers win majority vs select opposition. My win ratio against you is ovar 9000:1. You'd have to accomplish far more than one victory over me to claim my title. Simple.

Yea, you smashed me around when I first came to this game. Is this what you are referring to -- my newb days? My friend, I'm a far different player now -- it shows in your losses. You can keep claiming rust while I keep smashing you. Humble yourself. This is the side of you that I was referring to in-game today. Given my skill level far supersedes anyone at this time, I won't waste my time in this tournament. If you have something to prove, then let it be our games daily. You can't possibly claim my title with one measly win, regardless of how much you attempt to hype this one match. As stated previously, it takes a majority of victories to become the better pvper. Only one man has even come close at my epitome of play -- starscream55.

This kind of **** runs in circles with you (hype a match, talk mad ****, then lose) -- and its yet to stop.

Prove to me that you're better.

A tournament is the perfect way to prove who's the best, I'm not taking your excuses. You seem scared that you might lose (which you obviously will).

Anyways, if one tournament won't be enough, then how about 2? Or 3? Maybe even 4? I'll smash you in each and every one of them. I don't want your childish excuses.

I would openheartedly say you're better if you manage to get top in this tournament.

So, please, enough of your excuses, and join this tournament.

Optimism

September 15, 2010, 11:59:54 AM #31 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:01:47 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 11:49:45 AM
Prove to me that you're better.

A tournament is the perfect way to prove who's the best, I'm not taking your excuses. You seem scared that you might lose (which you obviously will).

Anyways, if one tournament won't be enough, then how about 2? Or 3? Maybe even 4? I'll smash you in each and every one of them. I don't want your childish excuses.

I would openheartedly say you're better if you manage to get top in this tournament.

So, please, enough of your excuses, and join this tournament.

And the Nitex of old rears his ugly head. Go **** yourself. You've always been pure talk. Nothing has changed. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else in this community. You have everything to prove to me.

\disappoint.

FYI you'd lose to more than just Allie within this community. You fail sir.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 11:59:54 AM

And the Nitex of old rears his ugly head. Go **** yourself. You've always been pure talk. Nothing has changed. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else in this community. You have everything to prove to me.

\disappoint.

FYI you'd lose to more than just Allie within this community. You fail sir.

Your attitude just proves you're scared Optimism. Once again, I'll only say you're better than me if you prove it to me in this tournament. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Optimism

Quote from: Optimism on September 14, 2010, 09:47:56 PM

This kind of **** runs in circles with you (hype a match, talk mad ****, then lose) -- and its yet to stop.

Apparently, the aforementioned failed to sink into that thick skull of yours. You lose to me daily, yet you think one hyped match will earn you the title that I now posses? Are you delusional? Only by gods saving grace (every fabled god to have EVER existed within religious text) would you win that one much, given your poor performance yesterday. You're terrible, you're repetitive and you've now lost my respect.

Good day sir. I won't be joining this tournament.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:06:58 PM
Apparently, the aforementioned failed to sink into that thick skull of yours. You lose to me daily, yet you think one hyped match will earn you the title that I now posses? Are you delusional? Only by gods saving grace (every fabled god to have EVER existed within religious text) would you win that one much, given your poor performance yesterday. You're terrible, you're repetitive and you've now lost my respect.

Good day sir. I won't be joining this tournament.

I thought you'd say something like that.

As for me being terrible, was just me not trying. Why do you care so much about that anyways when I said I'll "prove" to you what I need to in this tournament?

Not to mention that you're a level 200, had all the latest armor/gadgets and I was able to bring you down to red while I'm 150 with no upgraded shoulder/shields.

Optimism

September 15, 2010, 12:12:41 PM #35 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:15:54 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 12:10:01 PM
I thought you'd say something like that.

As for me being terrible,was just me not trying. Why do you care so much about that anyways when I said I'll "prove" to you what I need to in this tournament?

Not to mention that you're a level 200, had all the latest armor/gadgets and I was able to bring you down to red while I'm 150 with no upgraded shoulder/shields.

I laughed. Red? LOL...now the lies.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:12:41 PM
I laughed.

If you won't join this tournament, then would you be caring enough to go even with me with at least  the same level equipment before presuming you're better?

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 12:14:51 PM
If you won't join this tournament, then would you be caring enough to go even with me with at least  the same level equipment before presuming you're better?

Get on now and I'll remove my damn body and still smash you.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:16:36 PM
Get on now and I'll remove my **** body and still smash you.

First to 5. Make sure to remove your shields/shoulders as well.

Iridion

Shield and shoulders shouldn't count because they aren't 150+
just saying :P

thats how we roll maddie

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: iridion3 on September 15, 2010, 12:19:35 PM
Shield and shoulders shouldn't count because they aren't 150+
just saying :P

They are +3 while the ones I have aren't.

Ray_Kalm

Optimism is apparently to foolish to keep his promises.

For one, he had his armor on, above that he had his trans on. Even more, I said first to 5, he left after only played 4 matches.

Optimism

September 15, 2010, 12:55:49 PM #42 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:57:31 PM by Optimism
Best of 5:

Warm up - opti

First game - opti
second game - opti
third game - nitex
fourth game - opti

Nitex had all coins on cept flags. Trans = kow.

Opti = purely coinless. Trans = lanman

Arms were removed. Nitex was + HP and + speed.

Game set match, stfu.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:55:49 PM
Warm up - opti

First game - opti
second game - opti
third game - nitex
fourth game - opti

Nitex had all coins on cept flags. Trans = kow.

Opti = purely coinless. Trans = lanman

Arms were removed. Nitex was + HP and + speed.

Game set match, stfu.

For one, he had his armor on, above that he had his trans on. Even more, I said first to 5, he left after only  having played 4 matches.

(Double post).

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 12:56:18 PM

For one, he had his armor on, above that he had his trans on. Even more, I said first to 5, he left after only  having played 4 matches.

(Double post).

I already mentioned all parts listed. With your wings, you were + speed. HP was about even despite your lies (you had more HP than myself). If anything, I was at a huge disadvantage, and you still lost.

Now please, leave me the **** alone.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

September 15, 2010, 12:59:27 PM #45 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:02:15 PM by Ray_Kalm
Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:58:25 PM
I already mentioned all parts listed. With your wings, you were + speed. HP was even (you had more HP than myself). If anything, I was at a huge disadvantage, and you still lost.

Now please, leave me the **** alone.

You had 11k HP and more speed. I had 10khp and less speed. You did 320s on me, and I only did 280s on you. Yes, I clearly had an advantage, even after those HP snatches you done.

This would be so much easier to settle if you fought on a 150, or Allie raised me up to 200.

Above that, we were suppose to play up to 5, not 3.

Optimism

Well after entering a room with me, Nitex saw for himself that he was faster (negated his SUPER***Y armor exscuse). Moreover, I hit him far below the damage he originally thought.

\you'rearetardnowstfu
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

September 15, 2010, 01:08:36 PM #47 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:25:17 PM by Ray_Kalm
You've proved I am faster, but you didn't say anything about damage.

You still do more damage than me, and you still have more hp than me.

You are not better than me Optimism.

Mihax

Top 2 pvpers acting like that? Both of you should know better, seriously. =/

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Mihax

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 04:33:28 PM
GO TO HELL :P.

You seriously can't take a fact. I even proved to you that you had the advantage through out those matches which were NEVER completed.

You are not better than me Optimism. You don't even deserve to be called the 2nd best PvPer.

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 05:28:23 PM
You seriously can't take a fact. I even proved to you that you had the advantage through out those matches which were NEVER completed.

You are not better than me Optimism. You don't even deserve to be called the 2nd best PvPer.

You lost. Shadup.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

As far as I'm concerned atm, the top 3 PvPers currently in this game, in order, are:
Opti
Allie
Mihai

;|

Mihax

I wouldn't be so sure about me being 3rd. I'm still 125 (LVL ME UP ALREADY AHHHH), which means Luis and Nitex can kick my rear end. That might change once I hit 150, orrrrr they could still kick my butt. Who knows. :o

Optimism

September 15, 2010, 06:02:30 PM #56 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 06:05:06 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Allie on September 15, 2010, 05:51:26 PM
As far as I'm concerned atm, the top 3 PvPers currently in this game, in order, are:
Opti
Allie
Mihai

;|

I agree entirely with the exception of starscream being thrown up near the top >.>.

Allie, get on? :O.

Miss muh lova.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Ah, Allie, would you like us to complete our match for you to change that opinion?

Optimism, you're horirble. You aren't better than me.

Allie

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 06:15:39 PM
Ah, Allie, would you like us to complete our match for you to change that opinion?

Optimism, you're horirble. You aren't better than me.

If you've unrusted, I'll be glad to PvP you again.
The first time we've PvP'd, you could barely make me try, given that you even had the advantage (I was on 150, both fully coined, but I was using sabercron+0 arms) so I'm expecting you're much better now.

We'll PvP when we're both on.

And Opti, can't be ****ed atm.

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Allie on September 15, 2010, 06:36:56 PM
The first time we've PvP'd, you could barely make me try, given that you even had the advantage (I was on 150, both fully coined, but I was using sabercron+0 arms) so I'm expecting you're much better now.

Oh yes he can. If I beat you, you must promise to raise me to 200 with parts. That's when
Optimism can get ****ed fairly.

Get on now.

Allie

Quote from: Allie on September 15, 2010, 06:36:56 PM

This means I'm not in the mood to play BC right now.
;|

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Ray_Kalm

Allie, may you at least level me to 200 so I can shut this Opti's trash up?

Allie

Ray_Kalm

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Rossbach

Quote from: iridion3 on September 14, 2010, 05:54:51 PM

In-game Name: Rossbach
In-game Level: 200
Forum Name: Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Ray_Kalm

Styx

Yz

Quote from: Allie on September 14, 2010, 05:40:31 PM
Opti is unmatched atm.
o.O.

Seeing as Wolfy quit..me and you are probably #2 atm.

ninja & nitex owns uuuuuuu
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Lol yea D:< If Ninja was in this, he'd get atleast 2nd ; D

Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on September 16, 2010, 07:17:24 AM
ninja & nitex owns uuuuuuu

But Nitex lost to Allie...miserably.

STFU TRICKY, you know not what you speak...

;P.

And yes, Ninja is extremely good as well ;o.

LETS ALL NOT FORGET WRIKU (AKA: STARSCREAM55). That kid poons.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 16, 2010, 11:29:34 AM
But Nitex lost to Allie...miserably.

STFU TRICKY, you know not what you speak...

;P.

And yes, Ninja is extremely good as well ;o.

LETS ALL NOT FORGET WRIKU (AKA: STARSCREAM55). That kid poons.

And you'll lose to me soon.

Allie played me at my first day arrival in PvP, so I'm not surprised he/she beat me.

But after I'm done taking this "throne" from you, it won't matter.

Optimism

September 16, 2010, 01:32:04 PM #77 Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 01:38:00 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 16, 2010, 01:29:09 PM
And you'll lose to me soon.

Allie played me at my first day arrival in PvP, so I'm not surprised he/she beat me.

But after I'm done taking this "throne" from you, it won't matter.

Been hearing this from you for years. You lost yesterday morning and you've been losing for over three years...

I played Allie after an 8 month break and still managed to have no problem winning. You seem to not understand that I am always improving my abilities. Moreover, I have something you've never possessed -- adaptability. You're style of play is fixed patterns, which is why you're an easy win (my advise to you is remedy this if you want to stand a chance vs. me). Why give this advise? It would be nice for me to lose every-now-and-then. Its sad -- something you will never realize and thus, admit to -- you must take advise from myself if you want to improve. If a smart player determines your simplistic patterns, you'll fall to mediocrity.

Get over yourself Mr. Delusional.

I'm Fedor and you're Overeem -- you just can't stop chasing me for my title.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Quote from: iridion3 on September 16, 2010, 01:43:19 PM
I want to see you 2 1v1ing so bad D:

If you're looking for a gg...this won't be anything special. One way domination.

You see this is what he does, he talks himself into the minds of the players to establish his feined pvper reputation. Seriously, his skills are tested and they aren't anything special.
- Opti -
- Retired -

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Raykion

Put me up there. I'm not 100% sure I'll join though, due to the "R" thing.

Ray_Kalm

Optimism, I have no doubt you improve yourself, but if you fought FAIRLY with me then you wouldn't get all this.

Iridion

Quote from: Raykion on September 16, 2010, 06:30:50 PM
Put me up there. I'm not 100% sure I'll join though, due to the "R" thing.
Your conn improved allready and it'd be awesome to lose to you
:3

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-