April 30, 2024, 03:30:36 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » PvP Tournament #1 (REGISTRATION WILL END AT SEPT 18th)

PvP Tournament #1 (REGISTRATION WILL END AT SEPT 18th)

Started by Ray_Kalm, September 14, 2010, 05:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray_Kalm

September 15, 2010, 12:59:27 PM #45 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:02:15 PM by Ray_Kalm
Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:58:25 PM
I already mentioned all parts listed. With your wings, you were + speed. HP was even (you had more HP than myself). If anything, I was at a huge disadvantage, and you still lost.

Now please, leave me the **** alone.

You had 11k HP and more speed. I had 10khp and less speed. You did 320s on me, and I only did 280s on you. Yes, I clearly had an advantage, even after those HP snatches you done.

This would be so much easier to settle if you fought on a 150, or Allie raised me up to 200.

Above that, we were suppose to play up to 5, not 3.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Optimism

Well after entering a room with me, Nitex saw for himself that he was faster (negated his SUPER***Y armor exscuse). Moreover, I hit him far below the damage he originally thought.

\you'rearetardnowstfu
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

September 15, 2010, 01:08:36 PM #47 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:25:17 PM by Ray_Kalm
You've proved I am faster, but you didn't say anything about damage.

You still do more damage than me, and you still have more hp than me.

You are not better than me Optimism.

Mihax

Top 2 pvpers acting like that? Both of you should know better, seriously. =/

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Mihax

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 04:33:28 PM
GO TO HELL :P.

You seriously can't take a fact. I even proved to you that you had the advantage through out those matches which were NEVER completed.

You are not better than me Optimism. You don't even deserve to be called the 2nd best PvPer.

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 05:28:23 PM
You seriously can't take a fact. I even proved to you that you had the advantage through out those matches which were NEVER completed.

You are not better than me Optimism. You don't even deserve to be called the 2nd best PvPer.

You lost. Shadup.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

As far as I'm concerned atm, the top 3 PvPers currently in this game, in order, are:
Opti
Allie
Mihai

;|

Mihax

I wouldn't be so sure about me being 3rd. I'm still 125 (LVL ME UP ALREADY AHHHH), which means Luis and Nitex can kick my rear end. That might change once I hit 150, orrrrr they could still kick my butt. Who knows. :o

Optimism

September 15, 2010, 06:02:30 PM #56 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 06:05:06 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Allie on September 15, 2010, 05:51:26 PM
As far as I'm concerned atm, the top 3 PvPers currently in this game, in order, are:
Opti
Allie
Mihai

;|

I agree entirely with the exception of starscream being thrown up near the top >.>.

Allie, get on? :O.

Miss muh lova.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Ah, Allie, would you like us to complete our match for you to change that opinion?

Optimism, you're horirble. You aren't better than me.

Allie

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 06:15:39 PM
Ah, Allie, would you like us to complete our match for you to change that opinion?

Optimism, you're horirble. You aren't better than me.

If you've unrusted, I'll be glad to PvP you again.
The first time we've PvP'd, you could barely make me try, given that you even had the advantage (I was on 150, both fully coined, but I was using sabercron+0 arms) so I'm expecting you're much better now.

We'll PvP when we're both on.

And Opti, can't be ****ed atm.

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Allie on September 15, 2010, 06:36:56 PM
If you've unrusted, I'll be glad to PvP you again.
The first time we've PvP'd, you could barely make me try, given that you even had the advantage (I was on 150, both fully coined, but I was using sabercron+0 arms) so I'm expecting you're much better now.

We'll PvP when we're both on.

And Opti, can't be ****ed atm.

Oh yes he can. If I beat you, you must promise to raise me to 200 with parts. That's when
Optimism can get ****ed fairly.

Get on now.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-