May 24, 2024, 01:41:01 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk

cant login

Started by bandrien3, September 25, 2011, 06:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandrien3

hello everyone
about 2 weeks ago i discovered i could no longer log into the game. i was on a different wifi network than i normally am on so i figured it was blocked. after going home i found i could still not log in. the page freezes when right after the login load bar pops up. i am checking if reinstalling the game will fix the problem now. its annoying i payed for a whole month of membership and didnt get to use it at all

Santa

Quote from: bandrien3 on September 25, 2011, 06:44:44 PM
hello everyone
about 2 weeks ago i discovered i could no longer log into the game. i was on a different wifi network than i normally am on so i figured it was blocked. after going home i found i could still not log in. the page freezes when right after the login load bar pops up. i am checking if reinstalling the game will fix the problem now. its annoying i payed for a whole month of membership and didnt get to use it at all

Hello, can you confirm that you have zylonshield.protect in the client's folder?

Thanks.

bandrien3

i re installed it and it was working fine, now i cant login again.

Santa

Quote from: bandrien3 on October 02, 2011, 12:58:44 AM
i re installed it and it was working fine, now i cant login again.

Yeah, I think that you may have a anti-virus running, which is stopping ZylonShield from properly working.  Try disabling any anti-virus, or add exceptions for the zylon gaming folder.

Thanks!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-