April 27, 2024, 12:49:57 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Ever Going to Raise the Level cap?

Ever Going to Raise the Level cap?

Started by 7ehNoob, September 30, 2011, 03:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7ehNoob

Just been thinking, its not really a suggestion, but if you guys are going to continue making new maps, then wont you guys run out of levels to put the maps under?

Will there ever be a raise the level cap to say, lv 250 for members, 175-200 for free?

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

Yz

Most people think it's a bad idea but I think it'd be okay for 200 for free, 250 for members after all this time. It's been so long since 200 was made level cap. Just don't make over 4 sets to differ free members and paying members :S
DISCORD killyzkill

Zack66775

+1 But then there would be so much OP ness of 250...... Everything above the 170 armor set would have to sell for 0 gigas

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

koolwolf2

Balance 250 and Am in

Also we need cool new sets

The already stretched level sets are annoying for low levels

2nd set is lvl18 (Ithink)
Newest one:

droid zylon1

i would have to say no to this. i have suggested it and it got shot down. i realize now its balanced and it is good the way it is. it should stay like this because it allready done. it would be more trouble than its worth.

sorry

7ehNoob

October 01, 2011, 06:22:53 PM #5 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 06:23:41 PM by 7ehNoob
it could be like WoW, have like a 10 level expansion update every couple of months, or a year, with a couple of new maps for free and members, + new armour.

mhj

This was suggested very many times and has never been positively met.
And I hate it as well.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Gramps

It's a decent idea. When i get to 200 on low im probably gonna quit (got boring).

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Styx

Yea, raise the level cap.
New Maps, not just for Lv 250+
Have some new maps for 140-180, more variation. T-Bot maps obviously.
New Sets, pretty much for members.

Shouldn't be hard with T-Bot models and shit.
Just alot of time to consume.

Click

I completly agree, becasue level 200 isnt enough, and new maps should be added along with new sets for the new levels. Maybe raising it not to 250, but to 230 or so.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

RedNeon

Click

koolwolf2

New maps maybe a 255 level map ;P

Zeons planet ;P
Newest one:

7ehNoob

October 02, 2011, 05:38:53 PM #13 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:41:26 PM by 7ehNoob
I don't know why anybody would be against this idea. It will make people want to play longer, and make the game more interesting. The only people who should be against this idea is Allie and Santa because they would have to take alot of time making it and then evening everything out, although I think it would bring in more memberships.

Click

Quote from: 7ehNoob on October 02, 2011, 05:38:53 PM
I don't know why anybody would be against this idea. It will make people want to play longer, and make the game more interesting. The only people who should be against this idea is Allie and Santa because they would have to take alot of time making it and then evening everything out, although I think it would bring in more memberships.
I agree.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-