May 23, 2024, 06:38:45 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » when i post then my brother post...

when i post then my brother post...

Started by Energized, October 03, 2011, 03:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

i make a post and then after a couple of seconds my brother makes another topic from the same IP, so its annoying when it says: Error, you have posted on ur IP seconds ago or something like that.
cant it be fixed?
and sorry if ive posted it in a wrong section, FM's please remove this to the suitable section,thanks!

Click

It belongs to the off-topic, and besides this isnt really an issue, because you cant post in the same thread at the same time with the SAME IP.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Forbiden on October 03, 2011, 03:17:31 PM
It belongs to the off-topic, and besides this isnt really an issue, because you cant post in the same thread at the same time with the SAME IP.
i think it's belongs to report a bug.
not off topic.
<br />

Click

Quote from: Robocop7ant on October 03, 2011, 03:26:32 PM
this isnt really an issue, because you cant post in the same thread at the same time with the SAME IP.
This isnt a bug too.

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Toast

IPs will be the same. (I believe so)
Doesn't have to be the same thread, it could be person 1 posting on one thread while person 2 is posting on another thread.

Santa

Hello, please let me know if my modifications have helped this issue out.

Thanks!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-