May 23, 2024, 05:34:51 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub

vGM to Noob

Started by core, October 10, 2011, 01:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

This topic is to flaunt my ego.

A year ago. When I first was introduced to this server by a good buddy of mine, ubeen. It made a game I played for 4 years add another year to that lifespan.

Massive amount of coins from sector levels. Even though it didn't have base, it gave people opportunities to try things they couldn't because they were dirty azz poor on Acclaim's server.

However, I think ego that were just a touch bigger than mine were being flaunted. This game started becoming nothing close to BOTS, in a good way but terribly bad way.

When Allie made me a vGM. I was pretty happy. It was kinda cool. Getting all this free stuff and this powers without doing anything at first. I was like what, 13?

I'll be honest. I took this game WAY too seriously than what's is worth. So I had to quit to start realizing playing games was for fun.

Now, on to the main subject.

Reason I left, was these reasons:

- OP stats.
- Quiet community.
- Too much hiney smooching from the players.
- 2 faced GMs.

Before I left, I tried to do things that would improve these situations.

- Used low level armor to try and start a Customization > Best Armor Possible + 9001 era.
- Started "Deal Or No Deal: Number Guessing Edition". A game I hosted with Allie to give random nubs ridiculous prizes.
- Didn't try to be condescending, if someone begged me for stuff. I only gifted them if they're the kinda person the community would like to play with.
- I wasn't two faced. I wasn't those mods that condescended to people while just there to get the benefits.

I feel like these situations should be improved to increase the life span of this server. If Allie and Kenny are willing.

This game even though it is what it is, it was something that was with me for almost half my life.

It was the first game I downloaded and played, I played it with some of my best friends in grade school.

Because of these reasons, I'm planning to stay here until this dies.

I would like my position as vGM/Mod back.

-

Yz

We actually have a near-perfect staff team now.
DISCORD killyzkill

core

Quote from: Yz on October 10, 2011, 01:09:47 AM

Then allow me to be apart of it. :)

Meteor

Make an app and I shall teach you the ways of the mod. 8)

(click to show/hide)

zomniethe4

i dont think it works like this

Zom

eco999

Quote from: core on October 10, 2011, 01:05:21 AM

A year ago. When I first was introduced to this server by a good buddy of mine, ubeen. It made a game I played for 4 years add another year to that lifespan.

Massive amount of coins from sector levels. Even though it didn't have base, it gave people opportunities to try things they couldn't because they were dirty azz poor on Acclaim's server.

However, I think ego that were just a touch bigger than mine were being flaunted. This game started becoming nothing close to BOTS, in a good way but terribly bad way.

When Allie made me a vGM. I was pretty happy. It was kinda cool. Getting all this free stuff and this powers without doing anything at first. I was like what, 13?

I'll be honest. I took this game WAY too seriously than what's is worth. So I had to quit to start realizing playing games was for fun.

- OP stats.
- Quiet community.
- 2 faced GMs.

- Used low level armor to try and start a Customization > Best Armor Possible + 9001 era.
- Started "Deal Or No Deal: Number Guessing Edition". A game I hosted with Allie to give random nubs ridiculous prizes.
- Didn't try to be condescending, if someone begged me for stuff. I only gifted them if they're the kinda person the community would like to play with.
- I wasn't two faced. I wasn't those mods that condescended to people while just there to get the benefits.

I feel like these situations should be improved to increase the life span of this server. If Allie and Kenny are willing.

This game even though it is what it is, it was something that was with me for almost half my life.

It was the first game I downloaded and played, I played it with some of my best friends in grade school.

-

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NOT DIS GUY. NOOOOOO. JUST NO ONO NO NO NO NO.
I H8 DIS DUDE. PLS LEAVE.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEe

core

Quote from: eco999 on October 10, 2011, 03:35:12 PM
Quote from: core on October 10, 2011, 01:05:21 AM

- OP stats.
- Quiet community.
- 2 faced GMs.

-

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NOT DIS GUY. NOOOOOO. JUST NO ONO NO NO NO NO.
I H8 DIS DUDE. PLS LEAVE.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEe

I have NO idea who you are...

eco999

antisickness

Quote from: core on October 10, 2011, 01:11:50 AM

Coming back and asking for a job which probably wasn't difficult to get is just... wrong. Begging in sorts.

Times have changed and so has the community.

Your old ways are rusty and new ways have been placed to keep order.

There is tougher competition for staff positions and for you to come and ask for one... seriously?

Play it like the rest of us.

Conflux

i dont think what you will be a good mod,we have now good staff,and why you named this topic "From vGM to noob" you think what all members ho is not in staff is noobs?I dont think what this is good topic name.
High Channel | Low Channel
                         IGN
Unsummon

KillerPig

- OP stats. Not gonna lie, I agree with this.
- Quiet community. Now, not so much.
- Too much hiney smooching from the players. Sadly, yes.
- 2 faced GMs. Nah.

It's time you get with the program, bro. BC has changed since you last came here. You're a good guy, but you can't come around asking for a position back. Make an app and you might just make it back.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

core

Quote from: antisickness on October 10, 2011, 05:39:58 PM
Quote from: core on October 10, 2011, 01:11:50 AM

Coming back and asking for a job which probably wasn't difficult to get is just... wrong. Begging in sorts.

Times have changed and so has the community.

Your old ways are rusty and new ways have been placed to keep order.

There is tougher competition for staff positions and for you to come and ask for one... seriously?

Play it like the rest of us.

Maybe I'm not used to this change. Maybe I did something last time that's making me make this topic.

I guess I'll play around a bit and get used to the place before trying to renovate it... to put it bluntly.

@Pig. Thanks. I'll do that.

zepher2211

I didn't apply and get accepted to watch people reappear and just ask for their positions back o-o"
Powersurge
Headstrong

Jeffalo13

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 11, 2011, 02:41:05 AM
I dont know who he is but he sounds cool  :) :) PUT HIM AS GM!!

Are you ****ing serious?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Styx

lol hi i core, BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN KICK KICK BAN lolololol

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-