March 29, 2024, 10:43:57 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started by Zack66775, October 12, 2011, 11:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasbobo

Quote from: asmit10 on October 12, 2011, 11:37:21 PM
You got banned because evo wants there community to believe everything they say. While I was leaching, I brought up how zirak tried to hack BC users; everyone there said "NO HE DIDNT!!!. BESIDES I HATE BC BECAUSE THERE ADMINS MADE BOTS CRASH!!!1111!!!!11!!1"

that shows how much they hide stuff from there community.

Almost everyone knows that Zirak hacked here. o_O

@ topic - Obviously you were banned; what did you expect was going to happen?

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Santa

I'd suggest using a proxy to re-post it, only if you'd like.  I'm not saying you should go back and do it again, but what can they do about it?

;)

NoS

pretty sure staff anywhere will ban offending users
like, say, here
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Iridion

Quote from: Zack66775 on October 12, 2011, 11:08:29 PM

I posted this on Evo's forums and this happened.

Title: Conspiracies? :O
Look for yourself:
Zirak's fake troll here?
[code]http://boutcheetah.z y l o n gaming.com/index.php/topic,17437.0.html
Delete the spaces
[/code]
Dekaron auto voter?
http://boutcheetah.z y l o n gaming.com/index.php/topic,17442.0.html
Delete the spaces

"This will probly be deleted so I have copies."

You got banned because evo wants there community to believe everything they say. While I was leaching, I brought up how zirak tried to hack BC users; everyone there said "NO HE DIDNT!!!. BESIDES I HATE BC BECAUSE THERE ADMINS MADE BOTS CRASH!!!1111!!!!11!!1"

that shows how much they hide stuff from there community.

because boutcheetah players dont believe everything the two admins say, dont post offensive stuff about evo in general anddont act totally immature toward the other server right

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

^Failquote.

That's not what Iri means. Siding with Santa and being a hypocrite tool (sorry if I'm too straightforward today) are two totally diff things.

I side with Santa, yet I don't make topics like this to degrade Evo, nor do I go on their topics to do it. You don't have to do that to display your loyalty. Iri implied an Evo member would get banned here for the exact same thing as what you did to them, so this topic is really stupid.

I hope this community acts more mature within the following weeks - there are ways to impress Kenny without making yourself look bad.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Zack66775 on October 16, 2011, 05:15:26 AM
Quote from: Santa on October 15, 2011, 05:46:27 AM
I'd suggest using a proxy to re-post it, only if you'd like.  I'm not saying you should go back and do it again, but what can they do about it?

;)
Quote from: Iridion on October 15, 2011, 09:23:40 AM

because boutcheetah players dont believe everything the two admins say, dont post offensive stuff about evo in general anddont act totally immature toward the other server right

I like santa more Iridion. So I will go with him.
lol idiot

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: Yz on October 16, 2011, 05:21:37 AM
^Failquote.

That's not what Iri means. Siding with Santa and being a hypocrite tool (sorry if I'm too straightforward today) are two totally diff things.

I side with Santa, yet I don't make topics like this to degrade Evo, nor do I go on their topics to do it. You don't have to do that to display your loyalty. Iri implied an Evo member would get banned here for the exact same thing as what you did to them, so this topic is really stupid.

I hope this community acts more mature within the following weeks - there are ways to impress Kenny without making yourself look bad.

We don't autovote so they can't come here and do the same thing.
?

NeoKiller

Zack why did you have to post on **** forums at all ?

NoS

Quote from: Allie on October 16, 2011, 10:04:20 AM
^Failquote.

?

I just wonder where and when you got your license from NLoG to become an official server

handle with care.

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

123bomb123

Why can't we get along and make 1 kewl super server?

Call it boutcheevolution!  ;)  ;D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

Quote from: NoS on October 16, 2011, 02:20:43 PM
^Failquote.

?

I just wonder where and when you got your license from NLoG to become an official server

I wonder where T-Bot got it.
We got ours for being all around better than Evo at everything.

Shadow

Quote from: Allie on October 16, 2011, 03:52:58 PM
Quote from: NoS on October 16, 2011, 02:20:43 PM
^Failquote.

?

I wonder where T-Bot got it.
We got ours for being all around better than Evo at everything.
This, Sal BE is dead no one plays it anymore that's why I don't get why jrhar is fighting so hard to keep it open they aren't any match for these servers anymore.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

NoS

By my definition an official server is one that is licensed to run and/or has code licensed/purchased from the developer. By that definition, only TBot is an official server to me, so don't play that "that being better at everything" on me. It doesn't count at all in my book.

handle with care.

Shadow

It may not count in your book Sal, but this server is making $$ and running a game and is quite popular to most people so I don't know sounds like an official game.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-