June 03, 2024, 10:56:38 AMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom

Hey guys!

Started by leecher555, October 13, 2011, 01:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leecher555

Hey guys my name from bots was DAZZLER some people may remember me but i was one of the best pvpers in the whole game even before i got coins. this was around 2007-2010 the reason why i was one of the best was because of my strategies and speed/reflexes i could beat a coined up surge with my 0 coin surge, however when i got coin i practically became the best! but i was forced to quit when my computer contracted a virus (stupid siblings) and my computer got reformatted, we weren't allowed to download anything after that but since then things have changed and im ready to start playing my favorite game again!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Btw lady valor is my favorite trans cus it has speed and hits well <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Gramps

This a a bit different to bots, and welcome ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

leecher555

In what ways is it different? i have played this before and i understand that you receive coins for free and that the exp is accelerated by um was it 32x? or maybe 64x? You can get to level 150 without donating and then u need to donate to get access to level 200. ah yes and the new release items? this game is done VERY VERY well imo and i am happy to rejoin you guys after the thing about acclaim threatening you and forcing you to take it down

Gramps

You got it about right, 32x exp though lol. It's x1 mon-thurs, x2 fri-sat and x3 on sun.  Low server is permanently low ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

mhj

Welcome. But don't claim that you where the best, cause there was properly better and you will have to fight hard to beat our best players ;)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

i played from 06-10 with the real best PvPers. Never heard of you though ???

Welcome.
DISCORD killyzkill

koolwolf2

<3 Lady VALOR FOREVER!!

Welcome anyway
Newest one:

Delta

Welcome to BC, i hope you stay
Enjoy

leecher555

true that there were definitely people better than me but as it's a mmo i believe top 25 is still notable. also when i became good was when i started understanding games cus i was older and this was very close to the fall of bots so alot of the "best" people who were really amazing! were not playing anymore

Allie

I look forward to beating you in blue, my friend.

leecher555

i don't know if you remember me but u gave me your admin hack and we crashed the servers and kicked random people :D
also u told me to come to boutcheetah when bots ended so i did (this was before acclaim threatened u guys) but does any1 remember when you put the exp rates up like 64-128 for 3 hours? i got like 150 in a coupe of hours L. Then BC closed down and i was really disappointed but now it's back up :D:D:D btw what happened to all the people who donated?

Allie

I really don't think I know you.

leecher555

well i don't expect you to remember me as you run forums and meet alot of people also i haven't been on in like 3 years or whenever this was shut down the first time

Selene

leecher555

October 13, 2011, 09:31:56 PM #14 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:02:36 PM by leecher555
thanks i started downloading the file but its uber slow i can only get 1 connection to it which means i only get 100kbs does any1 know which one is the best mirror? oh yeah i was at 490mb and i hit my computer on accident and it crashed o.o all lost

edit i just downloaded it again and guess what? apparently the file was corrupt!!!! so now i will download AAAAAAAGAAAIN!#!#@!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-