May 02, 2024, 07:37:15 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Anyone remember FiraXion?

Anyone remember FiraXion?

Started by Allie, October 18, 2011, 01:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

That old game I made in RPG Maker long, long ago?
Welll, I've been working on a sequel (which is MUCH better scripted, FiraXion I was scripted terrible as shit, though still one player) describing the events after FiraXion I's ending, where Xion is Demon King and the initial and main setting is Fira's house.

Unlike FiraXion I, because FiraXion I.2 is scripted to use the same maps repeatedly instead of the piece of crap new map for old settings method I used last year, a player will be forced to start a new game likely every new release.

However, like FiraXion I, it is using the default RPG Maker XP sprites and style. I've edited some scripts but the gameplay is the RPG Maker default.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you the website. Due to wanting to keep a small certain amount of people from seeing this website, I won't post it publicly.

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

hawk5005

eco999

I remember watching that video that you recorded about it.

Toast

Hm, sure, I'll try something new. But then to me it looks kinda plain but meh.

Allie

Rv2.1 latest version released last night. Rv3 will likely be released tomorrow or Saturday.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

koolwolf2

Newest one:

Allie

For anyone curious, I'll be releasing Rv2.2 or Rv3 likely today, depending on how much I get done on this specific map. I've been reworking a lot of the functions up to this point and fixing all the bugs Rv2.1 missed. So not enough gameplay has been added to release a new version yet.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Energized

When I first saw this topic, I instantly thought about the literary first PS of bots, you know when you buy a coin item and its perm, and you Allie ( Fira) was the admin there.
Man, is was a wicked PS back then.
but turns out that it isn't the same game so.......

Allie

Anyone who asked me about it got a PM to the website.
The website will be changed today, though, so..

mhj

I just asked, can I get a link to Allie :)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Toast

I'ma start playing once it gets updated more :]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-