June 15, 2024, 04:46:45 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Been made, a signature has.

Been made, a signature has.

Started by Jeffalo13, October 19, 2011, 08:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

lulz.  The sig, write a funny story about an alpaca and you get. 

http://oi55.tinypic.com/140i3yc.jpg
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zomniethe4

more green
:                                 )

Zom

Toast

wats a alpaca
there once an alpaca and then it turned to an alpaca whatever that thing is

antisickness

Quote from: Toast on October 19, 2011, 09:30:10 PM
wats a alpaca

I thought alpacca had to c's :x owell. It's a mammal that kinda looks like a horse sheep.

Once upon a time there was an alpaca. He was called john. When he was driving his car he was caught in a drive-by by kaos555 and his home boys.
He was in hospital for years but then he died because they came back and finished the job.
The end.

zomniethe4

Quote from: antisickness on October 19, 2011, 09:41:58 PM
Quote from: Toast on October 19, 2011, 09:30:10 PM
wats a alpaca

I thought alpacca had to c's :x owell. It's a mammal that kinda looks like a horse sheep.

Once upon a time there was an alpaca. He was called john. When he was driving his car he was caught in a drive-by by kaos555 and his home boys.
He was in hospital for years but then he died because he cried to death from how much of a joke they were
The end.

Zom

KillerPig

there was alpaca named triky. triky was a mix of camel and alpaca. triky made new guild called utopia and all the cool kids wanted to join. pig named tost made new guild that starts with t and is a tost.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

ironically i was obsessed with alpacas last year
DISCORD killyzkill

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zepher2211

There once was a man and an Alpaca, one day the man drove the Alpaca up a steep mountain while carrying all of his gear, the alpaca thought, "Why the **** do I have to carry this dude's shit, he's got two ****ing legs." But carried it anyway because the man fed him. When they got to the top of the mountain the man remembered he had forgotten what he had actually came to do, the alpaca became angry and hissed thinking, "**** you!" Then the man went to have dinner, he stood by the side of a cliff and watched the moon while explaining that tomorrow the alpaca would have to carry all the gear back down the mountain, in response the alpaca bumped him on the back; when the man turned around the alpaca spit in his eye, the man tripped and fell down the mountain. When the man got to the base of the mountain the alpaca pushed his gear down the mountain the exact way he had came; he grazed happily knowing the old man wouldn't be getting up for awhile.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Jeffalo13

Ok, since all of the stories bore me, first to guess the number closest to the number I'm thinking of (1-25) wins.  Go.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

06 oldfag

i bad

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Yz

this isn't spam section, don't be useless
DISCORD killyzkill

sirhamtaro