April 30, 2024, 11:17:10 AMLatest Member: summarEmbet
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Death Match

Death Match

Started by zia24, October 22, 2011, 04:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zia24

I Suggest we should have a Pvp DeathMatch. It Would be for a certain time like say 15 Mins and who ever gets the most kills in that much time wins. Its sort of like having Inf lives in that match. Like how Bvb works you get 5 lives.. you can just change it to 500 or somthing, and whoever wins he gets some Bs, coins, or gigas. That will make Pvp more active and fun to play with. I hardly see any Pvp rooms anymore and Bvb rooms too... So plz do somthing cool about them too.
IGN: JacK SparrowZ

Energized

Quote from: zia24 on October 22, 2011, 04:47:43 AM
I Suggest we should have a Pvp DeathMatch. It Would be for a certain time like say 15 Mins and who ever gets the most kills in that much time wins. Its sort of like having Inf lives in that match. Like how Bvb works you get 5 lives.. you can just change it to 500 or somthing, and whoever wins he gets some Bs, coins, or gigas. That will make Pvp more active and fun to play with. I hardly see any Pvp rooms anymore and Bvb rooms too... So plz do somthing cool about them too.
like this idea mate, I hope Santa/Allie can make this happen

Yz

Old idea. From Bout. Need source. Give it time. I think it's being worked on, but not sure anymore
DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

They are trying to get it from tbot I think.

(click to show/hide)

asmit10

I think the last word on it was- They have it done already, the only problem is having players connect. Which is now low priority and will eventually be figured out.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

zepher2211

The problem was having players connect, they had no idea how to get that to work
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

Exactly, death match is simple to implement, it's just the Bout client uses a different form of P2P packets, that we do not understand how it works exactly, so noone would be able to connect if we used the Bout client.  There is a few bad sides of using the T-Bots client, for starters there is no base mode.  There is only 4 slots in sector, which has been fixed through ASM, they disabled flags completely, and it'd require alot more work converting that into our current client configuration.

Xkiller712

asmit10

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 26, 2011, 10:05:31 PM
nice i give +1. BUT! 15 mins. too long. maybe 5 mins or something 10 mins w/e

You dont need +1 this suggestion anymore:
Quote from: Santa on October 22, 2011, 01:52:17 PM
Exactly, death match is simple to implement, it's just the Bout client uses a different form of P2P packets, that we do not understand how it works exactly, so noone would be able to connect if we used the Bout client.  There is a few bad sides of using the T-Bots client, for starters there is no base mode.  There is only 4 slots in sector, which has been fixed through ASM, they disabled flags completely, and it'd require alot more work converting that into our current client configuration.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-