June 16, 2024, 12:16:51 AMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Hell Industrobe :x

Hell Industrobe :x

Started by Jeffalo13, September 17, 2010, 01:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firejetsam

I believe what he meant is this :
"When I play,using Xabaras merc,it doesn't work" << I used to get this problem with various trans packs where the the game,for some reason,couldn't open the file.

I don't think he was meaning it like this :
"The merc version is crap and I'm a *** who uses hidden-ware 'cos the boss version is better"

If I'm wrong I'll remove this post.

Rossbach

Quote from: firejetsam on September 19, 2010, 12:47:27 AM
I believe what he meant is this :
"When I play,using Xabaras merc,it doesn't work" << I used to get this problem with various trans packs where the the game,for some reason,couldn't open the file.

I don't think he was meaning it like this :
"The merc version is crap and I'm a *** who uses hidden-ware 'cos the boss version is better"

If I'm wrong I'll remove this post.

You are correct but I was just saying it in a different way to make him change it  back.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Styx

September 19, 2010, 12:56:46 AM #32 Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 01:02:02 AM by Styx666
Boss version failed. Gawd u people take this too srs. >_>.
Thx firejet, u da bes. Thx for helping a bro out ;D

Allie

I'll say it simply:

Definition of hiddenware in BC:
Changing the bsc and/or bon file of an in-game model in order to change what the mob looks like, regardless of whether it gives an advantage or not, it is still a different mob than what everyone else sees.

Now that that's stated.
Let's state this.
Hiddenware is considered hacking as it is changing client variables on your client.

As I said, next we'll state this.
Hacking is against the rules.

I hope you paid close attention.

Styx

September 19, 2010, 01:12:18 AM #34 Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 01:17:55 AM by Styx666
Ok then... I tried to get around it somehow, coz I couldn't base people with xab... :(. But then I got the files from trans and used the files for the merc. :(
u too srs for meh.  :(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-