May 23, 2024, 07:27:01 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Recreated Mod (Originally by Gavin) (I got permission)

Recreated Mod (Originally by Gavin) (I got permission)

Started by zepher2211, October 24, 2011, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

So while making my mod archive I noticed GavinGill started on a mod he never finished, it was a Xab version of Digi, I decided I'll remake it, it's about 70% done :3

Screenies so far:

To-Do:

1. Fix some random black spots I don't like (such as on the feet)

2. Change spike design a bit

3. Maybe make an eye for it instead of leaving it black
Powersurge
Headstrong

RedNeon

RAUDOG

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Smash1337

GavinGill

October 24, 2011, 03:09:26 AM #6 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 03:11:28 AM by GavinGill
Quote from: GavinGillI can't find the one that was closest to being finished so you'll have to make due with this incomplete backup. It should look like this but if it doesn't, that means I lost that file as well. :P

^ This was actually just a Xab mod, that's why it looks kind of choppy. I've still got the files for these if you want them though:

^ Excerpt from a PM I sent Jeff and I'm assuming he was asking about the files on your behalf. I'll PM you the .ba0 files tomorrow morning if you want them.

Good luck with the mod btw, hope it turns out well. =D

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zepher2211

Quote from: GavinGill on October 24, 2011, 03:09:26 AM
Quote from: GavinGillI can't find the one that was closest to being finished so you'll have to make due with this incomplete backup. It should look like this but if it doesn't, that means I lost that file as well. :P

^ This was actually just a Xab mod, that's why it looks kind of choppy. I've still got the files for these if you want them though:

^ Excerpt from a PM I sent Jeff and I'm assuming he was asking about the files on your behalf. I'll PM you the .ba0 files tomorrow morning if you want them.

Good luck with the mod btw, hope it turns out well. =D

Yes please, I don't mean to copy yours but I would like to see how close I came to yours by sight lol.
Powersurge
Headstrong

GavinGill

No worries, mine was pretty much just a recolored version of Xab's texture with a small handful of minor edits that aren't even that noticable. If you can do better then, by all means, go for it. I'll PM you the link for the Digi texture file right now but I won't be able to send you the Xab ones (there's a lime/black one for default and the pics above are the red and blue team versions) until tomorrow. Send me another PM when you get the chance btw, I might forget about it tomorrow.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zepher2211

I have a couple of ideas as to what I can do to make the mod a bit more unique, but I'll have to see what I can do
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meteor

Gavin you never gave me those mods when I asked you when you first made them lol.

(click to show/hide)

Toast

Looks hawt. Give the download link when you're finished. :3

mhj

Best mod for digi I have seen for a while. Gimme :3

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

denilligaal

when it is done please give the pic or the download link ^^

Click

Woo, that's nice. Good job.
P.s. zepher check your inbox.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-