June 16, 2024, 06:05:07 AMLatest Member: Brezkairosy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Best build for a Surge?

Best build for a Surge?

Started by norm85nz, October 25, 2011, 02:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

norm85nz

Sup can someone help with a good surge build for both sectoring and pvping? right now i have basically all the gear on trans gauge since i think special transformation is useless as i use trans packs. I don't know about critical for a surge though so can someone help me with a pretty good build for sectoring + pvping? thnx.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Click

Quote from: deathraper on October 25, 2011, 10:08:48 AM
Trans defence + evade
100 % but this is more useful for PvP, for sector try full TA (flags and minibot) with evade and you should do just fine. For pvp, however, trans defence + evade ftw !!
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

norm85nz

October 26, 2011, 12:55:23 AM #3 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:26:05 AM by norm85nz
Ok I'll probably get Trans bot defense...But I find it weird how the properties for the coin items have like...Trans bot attack +300 but the trans bot defense only has 150? Isn't that kinda unbalanced

asmit10

Quote from: norm85nz on October 26, 2011, 12:55:23 AM
Ok I'll probably get Trans bot defense...But I find it weird how the properties for the coin items have like...Trans bot attack +300 but the trans bot defense only has 150? Isn't that kinda unbalanced

no, if it was +300 TD then trans' would be under powered.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

TD is for failures, you will never learn how to run because you'll rely on tanking with TD

good builds: Two TS flags with a TA minibot, two TA flags with a TS minibot. Full TA if you are a pure sectorer. Pvpers who are looking to improve should use 3 TS items.

If you need TD that badly, one flag +150 will do
DISCORD killyzkill

Click

Quote from: Yz on October 26, 2011, 05:50:05 AM
TD is for failures, you will never learn how to run because you'll rely on tanking with TD

good builds: Two TS flags with a TA minibot, two TA flags with a TS minibot. Full TA if you are a pure sectorer. Pvpers who are looking to improve should use 3 TS items.

TS is really good when you are a ram, but as a surge it will not be as fast as a ram transforming. TD is not for failures because you can take down a trans easily.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

hawk5005

October 27, 2011, 01:44:02 PM #7 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 01:44:40 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: Affinity on October 27, 2011, 01:42:42 PM
Quote from: Yz on October 26, 2011, 05:50:05 AM

TS is really good when you are a ram, but as a surge it will not be as fast as a ram transforming. TD is not for failures because you can take down a trans easily.
Ya you'll take a trans down fast ... if the one using it doesn't know how to attack...
I stick to TD anyway, because most transed people won't stalk a full TD 1.6k+ speed surge.

Yz

Meaning you have to rely on defence making you a failure. TS is for the daring who want to hone their running skill. Have fun repeating the same techniques over and over with TD and rush/upper spam losing to TS users like me in blue :D

I'll also do it as a trans against all your TD -- question my opinion when you're as good as me on a surge.

Not being egotistic, this is for the sake of helping others with a build that actually IS good.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-