April 28, 2024, 09:21:35 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » SuperKhanZ Blue {Full Version}

SuperKhanZ Blue {Full Version}

Started by koolwolf2, October 26, 2011, 02:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolwolf2

October 26, 2011, 02:18:27 PM Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:19:47 PM by koolwolf2
Re-made
Blue Warrior (SuperKhanZ)
 In one of the many ZylonSpace Storage halls. SuperKhanZ was clearing the leftovers of the great virus war, while kicking some ass and slaying the virus's he stumbled upon something...something super natural SOMETHING BLUE
 It was the orb of blue energy SuperKhanZ took is back to his Squad Leader TheShadowXx he warned him of it's dark and evil power just when they were about to dispose of it Xabaras knocked down the last barrier protecting the squad's base he appeared and launched him self on SuperKhanZ, SuperKhanZ tried to fight back but ... he couldn't match Xabaras in Strength , then something in the back of his circuit board told his to use the orb he tried to resist it's beautiful glow but couldn't in a few seconds SuperKhanZ  transformed i-in----into something different something evil something powerful and in a few seconds SuperKhanZ Threw Xabaras into space and ran after him like a crazed blood lusted virus he kept punching him until he became scrap after that SuperKhanZ couldn't forgive himself and threw himself into the void...................
  After all these years SuperKhanZ Returned to take his revenge upon all of ZylonSpace specifically his master........................

(Don't go like Grammerz police on me am too lazy)
Final Version Came in people I made it a long time ago just was too lazy to repost it

Nvm if it looks a little low quality it's just the screenies(Download link at the bottom unzip it to ur boutcheetah folder models and overwrite

http://www.mediafire.com/?q4bpdl629fe8yqx
Newest one:

dzaster

koolwolf2

Quote from: dzaster on October 26, 2011, 02:20:33 PM
Awesome ... Really
Lol thanks =3 Glad you liked it download it if you want
Newest one:

hawk5005

Looks really cool, unfortunately I never use SKZ. :P

mhj

If the blue color was the same all the way it would have been cooler. But it's good.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

koolwolf2

Quote from: hawk5005 on October 26, 2011, 02:48:37 PM
Looks really cool, unfortunately I never use SKZ. :P
Go use nao ! thx

Quote from: mhj on October 26, 2011, 02:56:20 PM
If the blue color was the same all the way it would have been cooler. But it's good.
Thx tho I think I disagree the same blue would look plain thx anyway =3
Newest one:

Toast

Nice. Looks hawt, but I don't really like SuperKhanZ anymore. :P

koolwolf2

*START using SKZ NAO or amma Hunt you down personally*
Newest one:

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

RedNeon

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-