May 23, 2024, 10:53:18 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Victoy Spot ?

Victoy Spot ?

Started by Click, October 27, 2011, 05:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

I think this is defenitly a good spot if you want to win fast, just push who ever comes at you (unless they fall trying to reach ya).
Anyone knows a better one on Hover ?

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Energized

nice spot bro, I'll use it when-ever I'll play that map, and no I don't know any other good spots

Meteor

October 27, 2011, 05:41:49 PM #2 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:43:35 PM by Meteor
Copy me much? .-.
This spot mostly works for me, when I'm on red hp and there's only 1 person left. He either fails, or I kill him on his way to me. Tho the lower pole is much better.

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

its not about the spot

--

nice pvp without iri ):<

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Click

Quote from: Iridion on October 27, 2011, 05:43:58 PM
its not about the spot

--

Hehe, are you jealous ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

antisickness

Quote from: Affinity on October 27, 2011, 05:50:57 PM
Quote from: Iridion on October 27, 2011, 05:43:58 PM
its not about the spot

--

Hehe, are you jealous ?

I think iri's talking about the time when someone kicked him under the name of "Grim_"

thekompostas

and this spot is working only for meteor i was red meteor red too he was 1 hit kill and my 6 hits kill i was whatching tv and then i put my fingures on a,s,d,f buttons instead of z,x,c,v and i lost then i was like wtf i am so noobomgomgomg

eco999

Yz

People PvP with their own style. I for one fail with the victory spot compared to how well Meteor can do with it. That's mostly because I'm upfront instead of using camping edges (not saying I don't run though) thus you can still get wasted on that spot by anyone if you don't know what you're doing. 'Camp and Push' is not the tactic. It was the tactic in 2006 when no one knew how to sidewind.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-