June 01, 2024, 05:27:02 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » WTF HALLOWEEN EVENT

WTF HALLOWEEN EVENT

Started by Scythe, October 29, 2011, 07:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Affinity on October 30, 2011, 03:04:04 AM
If the event was another trans instead of the ugly red team if would have been more than fine, but his prize just sucks...
The only good thing about it its that it is permanent.  :-\

Oh, so the 800 hp and the 85 speed it gives is nothing? If you're ungratefull give the thing to me. Imo, if you're gonna complain about the prize you don't deserve it.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Click

Quote from: asmit10 on October 30, 2011, 03:05:59 AM
If the event was another trans instead of the ugly red team if would have been more than fine, but his prize just sucks...

Oh, so the 800 hp and the 85 speed it gives is nothing? If you're ungratefull give the thing to me. Imo, if you're gonna complain about the prize you don't deserve it.
Ok, first of all you cannot decide whether I deserve it or not, because I do. I did not say I don't like it, I just said that it would have been better if it was a different trans, that's all. The 800 HP is also good, but still it is disappointing and not worth the trouble (the prize).
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Yz

Quote from: Affinity on October 30, 2011, 03:13:29 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on October 30, 2011, 03:05:59 AM

Ok, first of all you cannot decide whether I deserve it or not, because I do. I did not say I don't like it, I just said that it would have been better if it was a different trans, that's all. The 800 HP is also good, but still it is disappointing and not worth the trouble (the prize).

We get people whining every event and I think you kill the mood of it all!~
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

i just want more challenges and more prizes ;)
Don't think, feel

Allie

October 30, 2011, 03:20:05 AM #20 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 03:20:31 AM by Allie
Okay, I tried my best not to say this publicly, but I've already broken my promise to not be disrespectful on these forums by getting ticked off, and I will return to such tomorrow.
Have you guys not seen my thread in screenshots?
This trans, whether you want to look at it as such or not, is quite possibly the most useful trans in the game.

Would you say surges are better pvpers than patches?
I would. Because surges are faster.
So..would you say a surge with 1200 speed or a surge with 1300 speed has a better advantage?
what say you make a full speed set? Or do you not like that ~1900 speed you can obtain as a level 200 surge.

The speed alone makes it the most powerful trans as it actively affects your gameplay in and out of trans, unlike a normal trans where it only helps in trans.
In the example of a ram using it, with a full speed set such as what I have, you will have a ram with the speed of a surge hitting at least 1.5x as much in trans as your opponent.
Think that's worth it? I do.

Please think more of its uses before complaining about it -- this is just as useful as dark meto, if not more as it is an active help rather than a called upon help.

Plus, it's a 5 minute event that you probably cheated on anyway, so don't complain at all.

RedNeon

u cant change the prize alone anymoar qqing will do nothing
dont use if if u dont fckin like it >_>

Scythe

Quote from: Allie on October 30, 2011, 03:20:05 AM
Okay, I tried my best not to say this publicly, but I've already broken my promise to not be disrespectful on these forums by getting ticked off, and I will return to such tomorrow.
Have you guys not seen my thread in screenshots?
This trans, whether you want to look at it as such or not, is quite possibly the most useful trans in the game.

Would you say surges are better pvpers than patches?
I would. Because surges are faster.
So..would you say a surge with 1200 speed or a surge with 1300 speed has a better advantage?
what say you make a full speed set? Or do you not like that ~1900 speed you can obtain as a level 200 surge.

The speed alone makes it the most powerful trans as it actively affects your gameplay in and out of trans, unlike a normal trans where it only helps in trans.
In the example of a ram using it, with a full speed set such as what I have, you will have a ram with the speed of a surge hitting at least 1.5x as much in trans as your opponent.
Think that's worth it? I do.

Please think more of its uses before complaining about it -- this is just as useful as dark meto, if not more as it is an active help rather than a called upon help.

Plus, it's a 5 minute event that you probably cheated on anyway, so don't complain at all.
can u make more events items with more challenges ;o
Don't think, feel

Yz

Challenges require a greater prize. Remember the Jura event? SOOO MUCH BIIITCHING after that.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Yz on October 30, 2011, 03:25:50 AM
Challenges require a greater prize. Remember the Jura event? SOOO MUCH BIIITCHING after that.
I could use a gun for a great challenge ;/
Don't think, feel

Iridion

yea the trans should have given atleast 1500+ speed and 800+hp cuz not worth the enorumous sacrifice of some pvp games

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

v3nom

The stats that it gave was good, but still the overall trans pack was terrible. Why couldn't it be more like SuperKhanZ or Dark Knight?
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

mhj

Quote from: v3nom on October 30, 2011, 11:04:58 AM
The stats that it gave was good, but still the overall trans pack was terrible. Why couldn't it be more like SuperKhanZ or Dark Knight?
Dark Knight and SuperKhanZ is most sector trans'. This was a haloween pvp event. So the reward had to be a pvp reward.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

v3nom

Hmm, DigiDragon then? Wouldn't that be better?
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-