May 23, 2024, 09:26:58 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » My fail sig

My fail sig

Started by Meta, September 18, 2010, 01:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Meta on September 19, 2010, 01:57:06 AM
You can think that all you want, but I don't like it, and it's too easy to make, even a beginner can make it.

Apparently, cause you made it.
BOOM

Allie could not resist making this stupid post

Styx

Lol i saw that fail [n][/b] .-.

Meta

Quote from: Allie on September 19, 2010, 02:00:54 AM
Apparently, cause you made it.
BOOM

Allie could not resist making this stupid post

Not funny, and I know I'm a beginner. Kthx.

Allie

Quote from: Styx666 on September 19, 2010, 02:01:54 AM
Lol i saw that fail [n][/b] .-.

STFU
I, like Gavin, make mistakes regarding bbcode too.
>:|

randomftw123

Quote from: Meta on September 19, 2010, 01:57:06 AM
You can think that all you want, but I don't like it, and it's too easy to make, even a beginner can make it.
Whatever floats your boat. But I never said it's hard to make, nor you're not a beginner. And indeed, looks quite simple, yet it's one of your best. It's not all about the number of elements, it's about how you use them.
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Meta

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 19, 2010, 03:29:40 AM
Whatever floats your boat. But I never said it's hard to make, nor you're not a beginner. And indeed, looks quite simple, yet it's one of your best. It's not all about the number of elements, it's about how you use them.

Thanks, but in my personal opinion, there could've been much more done to it, but idc about it anymore.

Faith

I think its a little bland for color and thats about it... I know its Hollow form so obviously its gotta be black and white but idk...

Meta

Quote from: Faith on September 19, 2010, 04:00:29 AM
I think its a little bland for color and thats about it... I know its Hollow form so obviously its gotta be black and white but idk...

It's a stupid simple sig made out of a render, 4-5 copies of the render that were blurred, and some bash_set brushes with a 70-75 opacity text.

Yz

Quote from: Faith on September 19, 2010, 04:00:29 AM

simplicity, good sir.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-