May 01, 2024, 08:33:59 AMLatest Member: Dragunov

Dark Meto.

Started by Shadow, November 01, 2011, 04:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Paying for something that's not real is irrelevant.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Dewo

Lol, 20$ isn't much. I'm 15 years old, and I don't find it expensive. I would prefer this gun to anyone. It's such a good gun. My PvP and Sector tactics have got even better. So, guys, don't hope for gettin' this in-game. As Santa said, only way to get it, is to buy it for 20$ through PayPal.

X

asmit10

Quote from: Dewo on November 02, 2011, 08:41:49 PM
My PvP and Sector tactics have got even better

No. using a gun doesnt improve tactics in anything.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

xparr45

i am willing to buy... if ur willing to accept visa gift cards :3

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on November 02, 2011, 08:24:14 PM
Paying for something that's not real is irrelevant.

BUT THINK ABOUT THE POWER

KillerPig

Can I work off $20 for DarkMeto. lolk

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Zack66775

Hate that we don't have a "pay by mail option" ;D

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

spiderstar

can someone tell me how much damage Dark Meto does on it's own?

Corr

November 03, 2011, 01:33:48 AM #23 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:35:41 AM by Corr
Lol, 20$ isn't much. I'm 15 years old, and I don't find it expensive. I would prefer this gun to anyone. It's such a good gun. My PvP and Sector tactics have got even better. So, guys, don't hope for gettin' this in-game. As Santa said, only way to get it, is to buy it for 20$ through PayPal.
Wow, 15 years old. Sorry we are not all rich white children living off our parents wallet.
The point isn't how much it is, but how you see profit, I can tell you're gonna be the type of 18 yr old that's going to work in your local fast food joint then complain about how the gov't and your parents won't provide enough cash, and how you oh so needed that $20 but you instead spent it on something that's probably not gonna last the remaining 3 years.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Corr is upset evos dying and BC isn't.
--Anyway, I don't support selling dark metos, but that's Kenny's side of the administration.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Allie on November 03, 2011, 04:54:07 PM
--Anyway, I don't support selling dark metos, but that's Kenny's side of the administration.
mmm, it is making money?

i was about to maybe pay for one, but idk :P
<br />

Santa

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 03, 2011, 05:08:42 PM
Quote from: Allie on November 03, 2011, 04:54:07 PM
mmm, it is making money?

i was about to maybe pay for one, but idk :P

you totally should, I'm going to make a webpage to purchase them soon, so it's a automated process.

~RedEyes.

Delta

lol @robo just buy it,its easy for High and Low Channels :D

Dillh

I happily donated £30 today because I wanted to buy dark meto which was £ 20, I was like humm i have an extra £ 10 i might see if santa will let me do £ 30 for perm jack head and dark meto. He let me XD i love you santa, i will always believe in you XD
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Dewo

Quote from: Corr on November 03, 2011, 01:33:48 AM
Wow, 15 years old. Sorry we are not all rich white children living off our parents wallet.
The point isn't how much it is, but how you see profit, I can tell you're gonna be the type of 18 yr old that's going to work in your local fast food joint then complain about how the gov't and your parents won't provide enough cash, and how you oh so needed that $20 but you instead spent it on something that's probably not gonna last the remaining 3 years.

I don't think so, when it's my own earned money. I'm 15 year old, and I hate renting money from my parents. I only make them pay for my membership, because I don't got a creditcard. Corrupted, your attempt to make me look bad failed. By the way, I will never work in a fast food resturant, because of my new lifestyle, being healthy and social. Another reason is that, I take school very serious, and hopefully in the future, I will be a dentist or a doctor.

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-