April 20, 2024, 05:54:39 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Started by Yz, November 02, 2011, 03:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two options. Pick one. No matter what BS is still being removed from PvP

Keep it the way it is.
90 (53.6%)
2mil Limit, 5k Bonus, B-S is dropped upon death in PvP. No more B-S added to the community at all.
78 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Yz

This will be the final voting deciding upon Bot-Stract's use from now on.

Pick what the community needs, not what you want.

This vote will end on the 9th of November. I sincerely think it should stay the way it is, there is so much BS in the community already that 5k Stat bonus with only 2mil as a limit would mean over 30 people have a massive ungodly boost~
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

I really think it should stay the way it is right now, but let's see what the community decides.  The other vote that happened regarding this has been cancelled out, due to a different set of options.

asmit10

lol'd at the "pick what the community needs, not what you want." you know what's needed. Why have a vote?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on November 02, 2011, 03:40:52 AM
lol'd at the "pick what the community needs, not what you want." you know what's needed. Why have a vote?

Because if we just choose our own option, there will be people going "rarara im so mad u guys do wateva u want wit dis game u dunno how 2a adminisrate" BUT if the community chooses that option themselves, there's no one to blame -- and we can safely say the community could agree that it needed to happen.

/fairlybad english im sick sh
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

November 02, 2011, 03:59:17 AM #4 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:59:37 AM by RedNeon
the way it is now cuz if it will be removed in pvp, new ppl will be jelly and qq alot

5thnbg

My vote is for 2mil bs and 5k each coz it easier for members to get to 2mil rather than 3mil.

Yz

Quote from: 5thnbg on November 02, 2011, 04:43:02 AM
My vote is for 2mil bs and 5k each coz it easier for members to get to 2mil rather than 3mil.

Your reasoning is very disappointing.
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

well if it's still gonna be removed from pvp and base then idc.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

5thnbg

Quote from: Yz on November 02, 2011, 04:44:14 AM
Quote from: 5thnbg on November 02, 2011, 04:43:02 AM

Your reasoning is very disappointing.
I know i know...But i needed something to motivate my decision :D And honestly i cant find a better one, coz everybody on this topic so far is for the way it is now.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

NeoKiller

November 02, 2011, 08:56:01 AM #10 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:57:44 AM by NeoKiller
It's best to keep it the way it is, however I also love the idea of loosing bs in pvp :]
There could be a tag that enables the loss of BS in pvp, but if you win you get more then normal or sth...

Shadow

Yeah I say only the winner of the match gets Bot-stract in PvP,  Maybe the EXP amount given could equal the amount of BS you get or maybe half the EXP.  But that's only if your the winner so if you actually want to earn BS you gonna have to play and not camp the whole time as you barely get anything that way anyways.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Death Ohio

At the current moment obtaining botstract is a second challenge to reaching level 200.

I have a good amount for my level and that is part of what keeps me playing.

thanks. DEATH OHIO

dstry

destroy. Utopia. demented beats. antisocial. bmx. everybody wear a mask. I miss Lyric<3

BonzoDog

Voting I understand if it goes.
Only Rich people should be OP as they have earned it.
you can't really get much bs from PvP anyway.

^^^ for those reasons I vote 2k bs = 5000 stats. but still, why are we having a re-vote? its not fair...

NeoKiller

Quote from: BonzoDog on November 02, 2011, 02:18:44 PM

^^^ for those reasons I vote 2k bs = 5000 stats. but still, why are we having a re-vote? its not fair...

Everyone like you started with nothing and earned his bs and his gigas/coins w.e, you can't say it's unfair only because you don't have BS.
Also you can easily earn bs, just today I bought some cheap lvl 150 +5 parts for like 10k bs each added some which I dropped ingame, and combined everything to a +7 set which I just sold for 150k bs. That's how you make money ;)

BonzoDog

November 02, 2011, 02:46:43 PM #16 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:48:05 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: NeoKiller on November 02, 2011, 02:24:31 PM

Everyone like you started with nothing and earned his bs and his gigas/coins w.e, you can't say it's unfair only because you don't have BS.
Also you can easily earn bs, just today I bought some cheap lvl 150 +5 parts for like 10k bs each added some which I dropped ingame, and combined everything to a +7 set which I just sold for 150k bs. That's how you make money ;)

erm. I think you misunderstood when I said "Only Rich people should be OP as they have earned it." because, I'm one of them people lol. I know how to earn bs I'm currently 11th richest I think LOL. not even 3 months ago I was on 0 bs :L this is because I Merch about 90% of the time I play.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

v3nom

If BS was limited now, and it was lost on death. Then should it not increase the value of BS?
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

NeoKiller

Quote from: BonzoDog on November 02, 2011, 02:46:43 PM

erm. I think you misunderstood when I said "Only Rich people should be OP as they have earned it." because, I'm one of them people lol. I know how to earn bs I'm currently 11th richest I think LOL. not even 3 months ago I was on 0 bs :L this is because I Merch about 90% of the time I play.
My point still stands. Rich people earned their money, poor people also can earn it.

BonzoDog

November 02, 2011, 02:59:22 PM #20 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:59:48 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: mhj on November 02, 2011, 02:53:14 PM
This is what the community wants.. Not your last vote opition. http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,17228.75.html

EXACTLY! THANK YOU! don't you find it rather shameful that they have tried to dimmer down the Community' s choice so we won't choose it? I 100% agree man.

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 02, 2011, 02:56:13 PM
Quote from: BonzoDog on November 02, 2011, 02:46:43 PM

My point still stands. Rich people earned their money, poor people also can earn it.
Yeah, I agree with that too man :L right on!

denilligaal

i vote for 2 mil = 5k stats
why? because it was already chosen on previous poll so therefor it should be the one that wins

eco999

Quote from: denilligaal on November 02, 2011, 03:41:23 PM
i vote for 2 mil = 5k stats
why? because it was already chosen on previous poll so therefor it should be the one that wins

No. You just wanna be OP.

droid zylon1

2m bs 5k stats for low server. i dont give a shiz about high.

NeoKiller

Holy, how could the 2m bs thingy pass  ?
I bet some nub voted on 10 alts !!!
I want this to be checked afterwards !!!

denilligaal

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 02, 2011, 04:21:08 PM
Holy, how could the 2m bs thingy pass  ?
I bet some nub voted on 10 alts !!!
I want this to be checked afterwards !!!

could be but the same thing couldve been done to the other choice :S

oprototype

I think the idea of loosing bot stract is cool, but i think it'll mean we will see even less pvpers

denilligaal

Quote from: oprototype on November 02, 2011, 04:41:48 PM
I think the idea of loosing bot stract is cool, but i think it'll mean we will see even less pvpers

just use a tag in your room and voila u cant loose anymore bs

5thnbg

Im confused...so if the 2mil and 5k passes than we loose bs on death?

Shadow

3mill BS, 3000 Stats is fine.....we don't need even more OP crap going on.....surges will basically have 1 hit KO guns then.  Rams will never untrans lol......patches will 1 hit KO every boss, trans, and base with 5k+ TA......
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Shadow on November 02, 2011, 05:20:49 PM
3mill BS, 3000 Stats is fine.....we don't need even more OP crap going on.....surges will basically have 1 hit KO guns then.  Rams will never untrans lol......patches will 1 hit KO every boss, trans, and base with 5k+ TA......
The BS boost only will work for sector.
But it makes sectoring too easy...

Robocop7ant

are we close to 100 people that is foruming?
or is it only people who get on a alt and vote..?
<br />

Click

What is with wrong with everyone ? Why is the 2m 5k option bad ? So what if it's going to be OP ? BS will be removed from PvP, so who cares ? If you keep it like this, it will just suck and you will not find any use in BS if you have low amounts.... So make it 2m 5k stats or remove it's functionality at all.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Affinity on November 02, 2011, 05:31:54 PM
What is with wrong with everyone ? Why is the 2m 5k option bad ? So what if it's going to be OP ? BS will be removed from PvP, so who cares ? If you keep it like this, it will just suck and you will not find any use in BS if you have low amounts.... So make it 2m 5k stats or remove it's functionality at all.
Challenge.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 02, 2011, 05:35:39 PM
Quote from: Affinity on November 02, 2011, 05:31:54 PM
Challenge.
BS should be removed and can be bough with real money and with bs you can get DM Gun, Bout ef, bots ef, (rare stuff).

and to get the extra stats (that you get from bs now) we could make items that is in your inventory and make up your stats?
(like SD did).

or we could just remove bonus stats, and pay for bs to get some items for em in shop?

(this should maybe been in suggestion).
<br />

Black Sheep

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

paavo

Click

November 02, 2011, 06:10:37 PM #37 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:13:44 PM by Affinity
Quote from: paavo on November 02, 2011, 06:07:29 PM
Remove the bs's effect, keep it as currency.

If you remove it's affect it would then be worthless and cannot be used as currency.

v3nom

I've made up my mind, I think i like it the way it is ;D
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

zeta90009

I would like to think that bot-stract offered an edge in the case of level 150 players against level 200 players, but oh well.

High Server - Exorine
Low Server - Zeta

sirhamtaro

Besides the voting thing,people won't be able to get bot-stract anymore?

asmit10

Quote from: sirhamtaro on November 02, 2011, 08:25:50 PM
Besides the voting thing,people won't be able to get bot-stract anymore?

can you please read the poll? BS WILL BE LOST UPON DEATH. as in it will drop.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

sirhamtaro

NeoKiller

Quote from: sirhamtaro on November 02, 2011, 08:29:16 PM
"Bot-stract is being removed from PvP."
Bot-Stract will add no effects in pvp/base.
It will not increase your stats.

Dewo

X

Zack66775

Um.... I'm not sure if I completely understand so I voted for the first one. If the second choice is implemented then will, at some point, there be no BS because all of it goes away in PVP?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

DarkShadow89

<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

@Nubs goin' Wad who cares bout sector lul??

You are a virus that spreads throughout the community making it lazier. Sector should not be a 1-hit kill mode that you just rape EXP on =/
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

WE ARE THE 83% WHO DO NOT SUPPORT SECTOR, WE SUPPORT THE ALREADY HAVING HIGH LEVEL BOTS WHO CAN KICK YOUR ASS ANYDAY OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, WE ARE THE 83% AND YOU ARE THE 17% OF THE NERDS WHO CAN'T PVP SO YOU HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME SECTORING.

YOU ALSO HAVE THE 1% THAT BRINGS YOUR ENTIRE AVG SKILL DOWN, AS I AM A LIBERAL I WILL NOT POINT OUT THAT SINGLE PERSON SO I BECAUSE OF YOUR OVERALL AVG YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS CRAB BARRELS INFESTED FAIL PVPERS.

Caps is for cruising.
Crabs is for failing.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

XenoPath

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

BonzoDog

November 03, 2011, 05:39:26 AM #52 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:44:38 AM by BonzoDog
Quote from: Zack66775 on November 03, 2011, 12:36:36 AM
Um.... I'm not sure if I completely understand so I voted for the first one. If the second choice is implemented then will, at some point, there be no BS because all of it goes away in PVP?

^^^ most people think this, this is why they are voting for option 1 instead of 2.

but actually what it means is that you will not get "Bot Stract Stats" in PvP. also if you look in the question itself on page 1, it actually says sneakily that BS will be removed either way.

So because of not making themself clear, people are voting for option 1.

They need to make it clear, instead of trying to make it look like that the original communities choice is not the one we want to choose anymore, when actually they just worded it wrong.

I declare a re-vote because of this.

asmit10

Quote from: BonzoDog on November 03, 2011, 05:39:26 AM
Quote from: Zack66775 on November 03, 2011, 12:36:36 AM

^^^ most people think this, this is why they are voting for option 1 instead of 2.

but actually what it means is that you will not get "Bot Stract Stats" in PvP. and also it mentions that this is going to be removed either way anyway.

So because of not making themself clear, people are voting for option 1.

dont complain BS absuer D:< !
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Yz

It's clear, the voting is unbiased, don't grasp at straws because there's a chance you will not have hack-stats.

B-S will indeed be lost upon death in PvP. But it'll still be dropped so the other person can pick it up.

Preeeetty simple -- so the people going "Actually it's this way and you are not clear" are wrong
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

" But it'll still be dropped so the other person can pick it up."

If you keep asking the same questions you will not get an answer.
DISCORD killyzkill

BonzoDog

Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 05:47:21 AM
" But it'll still be dropped so the other person can pick it up."

If you keep asking the same questions you will not get an answer.

Its not a question, its proof that people dont understant. + I understand, but it took a while.

Yz

Next time make it obvious what you're referring to. You quoted a question and a statement, I took it as you saying it's unfair the BS will be gone in PvP.

Regardless, I can't make it any clearer. Again, don't grasp straws just because you're upset you might not get hack-stats.
DISCORD killyzkill

BonzoDog

Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 06:08:35 AM
Next time make it obvious what you're referring to. You quoted a question and a statement, I took it as you saying it's unfair the BS will be gone in PvP.

Regardless, I can't make it any clearer. Again, don't grasp straws just because you're upset you might not get hack-stats.

No i'm serious, many people such as him are voting for option 1 because at first glance option 2 looks bad.
I guarantee, if there were a re-vote & you mate the voting look like this:
- 3mil BS max = 3000 stats. (Current)
- 2mil BS = 5000 stats.

^^^ if it was like that from the beginning, I assure you option 1 wouldnt be winning. Just sayin.

Yz

That is NOT the case though. That would be lying to the community and yes I'm sure power-hungry people would vote for that option.

If we choose 2mil BS = 5000 Stats, it will be dropped upon death in PvP and no more will be ADDED to the community. No more will spawn, it will only be from player to player.
DISCORD killyzkill

XenoPath

Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 06:16:30 AM
That is NOT the case though. That would be lying to the community and yes I'm sure power-hungry people would vote for that option.

If we choose 2mil BS = 5000 Stats, it will be dropped upon death in PvP and no more will be ADDED to the community. No more will spawn, it will only be from player to player.

Hmm, that just sounded a little sad.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

koolwolf2

What about voting ??

That wont drop bs either??
Newest one:

Scythe

what..de...fux
that means no bs will come out of the bots corpse when the player dies?
Don't think, feel

denilligaal

Quote from: Corr on November 03, 2011, 04:17:38 AM
WE ARE THE 83% WHO DO NOT SUPPORT SECTOR, WE SUPPORT THE ALREADY HAVING HIGH LEVEL BOTS WHO CAN KICK YOUR ASS ANYDAY OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, WE ARE THE 83% AND YOU ARE THE 17% OF THE NERDS WHO CAN'T PVP SO YOU HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME SECTORING.

YOU ALSO HAVE THE 1% THAT BRINGS YOUR ENTIRE AVG SKILL DOWN, AS I AM A LIBERAL I WILL NOT POINT OUT THAT SINGLE PERSON SO I BECAUSE OF YOUR OVERALL AVG YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS CRAB BARRELS INFESTED FAIL PVPERS.

Caps is for cruising.
Crabs is for failing.

my name is Robbe ingame and im lv 200 and i LOVE SECTOR and i HATE PVP so therefor i like the extra boost so i can grind a little faster i can train low lvls faster which i like to do so im neither the 83% nor the 17% i am the one who loves sector!

denilligaal

so when players fail to get the other players bs it will be gone forever so at certain point it could be that no1 has any bs left

Scythe

Don't think, feel

paavo

The point is, Bonzo tries to fool us so he's getting +5000 ranged attack or w/e instead of 3000 because he already haz maxed bs.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

November 03, 2011, 01:16:09 PM #68 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:16:26 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: paavo on November 03, 2011, 01:09:39 PM
The point is, Bonzo tries to fool us so he's getting +5000 ranged attack or w/e instead of 3000 because he already haz maxed bs.
Quote11   OG BonzoDog   1.283.728
^1,2m

5thnbg

Actually im doin that >_>

paavo

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 03, 2011, 01:16:09 PM
Quote11   OG BonzoDog   1.283.728
^1,2m
In that case, he will still get +2.4k ranged attack in stead of 1.2k or so.

Robocop7ant

bs should be used to something else.
and pvp is for fun not to get bs?

every time i kill some, then people r like "omfg... BS... i take!" lol!!!!!
greedy people in pvp. :P
<br />

Click

Quote from: Robocop7ant on November 03, 2011, 05:17:40 PM
bs should be used to something else.
and pvp is for fun not to get bs?

every time i kill some, then people r like "omfg... BS... i take!" lol!!!!!
greedy people in pvp. :P
Hah, that is exactly what happens to me sometimes  ;D ;D

trlunknown

Quote from: denilligaal on November 03, 2011, 11:43:41 AM
Quote from: Corr on November 03, 2011, 04:17:38 AM

Caps is for cruising.
Crabs is for failing.

my name is Robbe ingame and im lv 200 and i LOVE SECTOR and i HATE PVP so therefor i like the extra boost so i can grind a little faster i can train low lvls faster which i like to do so im neither the 83% nor the 17% i am the one who loves sector!
IGN TsurugiKeitaro,
same, i would like the boosting to help new ppl at sector ^-^ tho i like pvp, i have some fun there even when i never win xD i like tags battle tho i can found some balance to my pvp lvl there ^-^
im lvl 172 and only got like 15k BS but im on getting bs right now by selling stuffs :P
hmm why not using a certain stats limit at pvp and the 2M=5k only for sector? i would like it to be 4M=4k if possible xD so maybe will balance the thing? o.o getting close to the 5k stats but making it harder to get?

Yz

Just seems to me like you would hack if you thought you wouldn't get caught if you want these super stats to "help the newbies" so bad lul
DISCORD killyzkill

trlunknown

November 03, 2011, 08:06:39 PM #75 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:10:09 PM by trlunknown
Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 07:17:46 PM
Just seems to me like you would hack if you thought you wouldn't get caught if you want these super stats to "help the newbies" so bad lul

hmmm maybe ur right, is not so much for help them, just for not getting so pssed off when they dont stay back as i ask,
i dont hack, maybe i just want as much power as i can get without cheating
anyway after looking at everything well i chose option 1 ^^

Quote from: Gramps on November 02, 2011, 06:06:15 AM
It ain't broke....
yea, i should have readed the whole thing first, my bad, sry
i mean, 3k stats is just fine, no need for more

7ehNoob

November 03, 2011, 09:11:44 PM #76 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:21:02 PM by 7ehNoob
OR..
Bs could be a collection item like on original BOTS!! ::) No problems then.

But uhm, yeah keep as is. Think about this community,

If no more BS is added to the game then what happens when you lag, or dont manage to pick up the BS that has fallen? Then it will be lost forever and if this game is going to stay around for a long time then sooner or later there will be no more BS.

Another thing, people who dont want to lose there BS are probably just going to gift it to an alt account before they pvp, so there will be no BS circulating for new players and for players who have little or none.

Vote for Stay as is if you have any common sense.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

zepher2211

BS was gay in BOTS, the reason it was a "collectable item" was because Acclaim didn't have the right to change that, it was just the publisher.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

@TehNoob
Regarding the "BS that has fallen", you don't lose it unless someone else picks it up.
Regarding the "gift it to an alt account before they pvp", then they don't get the benefits.
So it works out.

You can't make it a collectable item now, it's too valuable.
Too many people will rage quit.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Allie on November 03, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
@TehNoob
Regarding the "BS that has fallen", you don't lose it unless someone else picks it up.
Regarding the "gift it to an alt account before they pvp", then they don't get the benefits.
So it works out.

I thought the benefit will be removed for pvp/base, correct me if I'm wrong...

Pokeh

Quotemembers already get so much shit non-members don't. >_>

Though if theirs no more bs at all ever in the community (one of the suggested things in the announcements) then I'd suggest 1k bs/member account only. This way a slow leakage comes every week so newer players and non-members have a chance at getting more after it's completely dropped.

if it stops completely, only allow members to get it weekly..

so the ratio stays the same when new players come.

And you lose bs, etc. whatever your option was.

7ehNoob

Quote from: Allie on November 03, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
@TehNoob
So it works out.

Okay at the first one.
The second, imo, id rather keep the stats that BS give me in sector and take my chances to try and beat someone in pvp without it, then to lose it and have no stats for both modes. Specially if it becomes valuable and rare.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

denilligaal

just make sure bs is worth it to get it because 1k = 2 mil now but if it adds almost no stats its so useless so if its 2 mil = 5k its amazing to get it
but why not make it 3 mil = 5k stats than u get a little more benefits and its still hard to get?

Zack66775

Quote from: denilligaal on November 03, 2011, 11:26:04 PM
just make sure bs is worth it to get it because 1k = 2 mil now but if it adds almost no stats its so useless so if its 2 mil = 5k its amazing to get it
but why not make it 3 mil = 5k stats than u get a little more benefits and its still hard to get?

Like! Not gonna happen unfortunately.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Yz

Yup, was about to do that.

Winner decided and so nothing will be changed :P

Except soon it'll be removed from PvP/BvB. SOON.. :3
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-