March 29, 2024, 03:51:09 AMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Final Vote for BS [Winning vote will be implemented]

Started by Yz, November 02, 2011, 03:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two options. Pick one. No matter what BS is still being removed from PvP

Keep it the way it is.
90 (53.6%)
2mil Limit, 5k Bonus, B-S is dropped upon death in PvP. No more B-S added to the community at all.
78 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 168

trlunknown

November 03, 2011, 08:06:39 PM #75 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:10:09 PM by trlunknown
Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 07:17:46 PM
Just seems to me like you would hack if you thought you wouldn't get caught if you want these super stats to "help the newbies" so bad lul

hmmm maybe ur right, is not so much for help them, just for not getting so pssed off when they dont stay back as i ask,
i dont hack, maybe i just want as much power as i can get without cheating
anyway after looking at everything well i chose option 1 ^^

Quote from: Gramps on November 02, 2011, 06:06:15 AM
It ain't broke....
yea, i should have readed the whole thing first, my bad, sry
i mean, 3k stats is just fine, no need for more

7ehNoob

November 03, 2011, 09:11:44 PM #76 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:21:02 PM by 7ehNoob
OR..
Bs could be a collection item like on original BOTS!! ::) No problems then.

But uhm, yeah keep as is. Think about this community,

If no more BS is added to the game then what happens when you lag, or dont manage to pick up the BS that has fallen? Then it will be lost forever and if this game is going to stay around for a long time then sooner or later there will be no more BS.

Another thing, people who dont want to lose there BS are probably just going to gift it to an alt account before they pvp, so there will be no BS circulating for new players and for players who have little or none.

Vote for Stay as is if you have any common sense.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

zepher2211

BS was gay in BOTS, the reason it was a "collectable item" was because Acclaim didn't have the right to change that, it was just the publisher.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

@TehNoob
Regarding the "BS that has fallen", you don't lose it unless someone else picks it up.
Regarding the "gift it to an alt account before they pvp", then they don't get the benefits.
So it works out.

You can't make it a collectable item now, it's too valuable.
Too many people will rage quit.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Allie on November 03, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
@TehNoob
Regarding the "BS that has fallen", you don't lose it unless someone else picks it up.
Regarding the "gift it to an alt account before they pvp", then they don't get the benefits.
So it works out.

I thought the benefit will be removed for pvp/base, correct me if I'm wrong...

Pokeh

Quotemembers already get so much shit non-members don't. >_>

Though if theirs no more bs at all ever in the community (one of the suggested things in the announcements) then I'd suggest 1k bs/member account only. This way a slow leakage comes every week so newer players and non-members have a chance at getting more after it's completely dropped.

if it stops completely, only allow members to get it weekly..

so the ratio stays the same when new players come.

And you lose bs, etc. whatever your option was.

7ehNoob

Quote from: Allie on November 03, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
@TehNoob
So it works out.

Okay at the first one.
The second, imo, id rather keep the stats that BS give me in sector and take my chances to try and beat someone in pvp without it, then to lose it and have no stats for both modes. Specially if it becomes valuable and rare.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

denilligaal

just make sure bs is worth it to get it because 1k = 2 mil now but if it adds almost no stats its so useless so if its 2 mil = 5k its amazing to get it
but why not make it 3 mil = 5k stats than u get a little more benefits and its still hard to get?

Zack66775

Quote from: denilligaal on November 03, 2011, 11:26:04 PM
just make sure bs is worth it to get it because 1k = 2 mil now but if it adds almost no stats its so useless so if its 2 mil = 5k its amazing to get it
but why not make it 3 mil = 5k stats than u get a little more benefits and its still hard to get?

Like! Not gonna happen unfortunately.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Yz

Yup, was about to do that.

Winner decided and so nothing will be changed :P

Except soon it'll be removed from PvP/BvB. SOON.. :3
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-