April 20, 2024, 12:59:16 AMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Quick Suggestion.

Quick Suggestion.

Started by v3nom, November 02, 2011, 06:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

v3nom

November 02, 2011, 06:36:00 PM Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:37:30 PM by v3nom
I've been around and seen that some people (even my self) click stuff for maxed out prices by mistake on the marketplace This, for me, is an issue. I was wondering if there could be a Message saying "Are you sure you would like to buy this item" Kind of think to stop this from happening. It's better to be safe than sorry. I know you should look closely and that, but prevention is better then the cure (In this case there is no cure xD)

Thanks for your time
Regards. V3NOM.
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Delta

-1, u just need to look be4 u buy it.

v3nom

Has it ever happened to you  :P :P :P
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Delta

123bomb123

+1.

It may be annoying to some people but, it could save them from buying at the wrong price.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

eco999

v3nom

Delta

November 02, 2011, 07:09:39 PM #7 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:10:05 PM by Delta
yes it is.
No is just No
Edit :  :D

ZeroUH

Good suggestion and it's well explained.
+1.

zepher2211

If your reason for saying no is that you should look before you click buy then your argument fails; there's a reason shopping websites have a "shopping cart" for you to review what you're buying. I see no actual downside to putting something like this in place, and it'd save any possible complaints sooo +1
Powersurge
Headstrong

DarkShadow89

Quote from: v3nom on November 02, 2011, 06:36:00 PM
I've been around and seen that some people (even my self) click stuff for maxed out prices by mistake on the marketplace This, for me, is an issue. I was wondering if there could be a Message saying "Are you sure you would like to buy this item" Kind of think to stop this from happening. It's better to be safe than sorry. I know you should look closely and that, but prevention is better then the cure (In this case there is no cure xD)

Thanks for your time
Regards. V3NOM.

I think thats a great idea +1
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

v3nom

It seems that most of your are mature enough to see the wisdom in my suggestion. It's OK if you don't agree with me, I'm quite aware that the world doesn't revolve around me ;D ;D ;D (@Delta&Eco999) But there must be some sort of reason which backs up your decision?

hawk5005

It can happen to any of us if we don't pay too much attention or if we are distracted and miss-click an item.
+1

Robocop7ant

I agree whit this +1!
Much is listed above ^^

<br />

v3nom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-