May 01, 2024, 04:23:20 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hai (reply to staff members changes)

Hai (reply to staff members changes)

Started by Meteor, November 04, 2011, 05:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

November 04, 2011, 05:45:45 AM Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:08:51 AM by Meteor
The announcement topic had got locked before I could post anything so I'll say it here.
Gratz to the new mods! :P I'm glad with this decision that has been made. Finally people can get promoted for their actions (much like I was) instead of having pro essays with perfect grammar and stuff.

(click to show/hide)

kaos555

Quote from: Meteor on November 04, 2011, 05:45:45 AM
The announcement topic had got locked before I could post anything so I'll say it here.
Gratz to the new mods! :P I'm glad with this decision that has been made. Finally people can get promoted for their actions (much like I was) instead of having pro essays with perfect grammar and stuff.
Yeah I like the way the promote people now. :P

The path is open.

NeoKiller

I love that the section was removed!
Also I see we have some new good staff.
Someone update staff list please !!

kaos555

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 04, 2011, 07:04:51 AM
ikr?
I told Allie to on MSN I bet she sleeping though I told her to do it like 5 hours ago tho

The path is open.

Delta

Quote from: kaos555 on November 04, 2011, 07:07:05 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on November 04, 2011, 07:04:51 AM
ikr?
I told Allie to on MSN I bet she sleeping though I told her to do it like 5 hours ago tho
lulz alot better now :)

Dewo

Meteor, your sig is awesome. I can't stop laughing at it. Lol, *click* and Kenny was gone. Thumbs up for that action.

X

Toast

Quote from: Meteor on November 04, 2011, 05:45:45 AM

sorry, but I've never seen very good of apps when it was there. I've seen some, but not a lot were good. lol.

zomniethe4

Zom

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zomniethe4

im like a caramel colour and i can be a forum mod

Zom

Toast

Yz

Gonna say publicly and immaturely that making the most inactive player who has quit and come back at a record 13 times a moderator is the biggest mistake this game has made since I've come back.
DISCORD killyzkill

sirhamtaro

Quote from: Yz on November 04, 2011, 08:08:00 PM
Gonna say publicly and immaturely that making the most inactive player who has quit and come back at a record 13 times a moderator is the biggest mistake this game has made since I've come back.
I'm guessing you're talking about poke?...

If you are,lol.

Selene

November 04, 2011, 09:05:04 PM #13 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:05:31 PM by Selene
Quote from: sirhamtaro on November 04, 2011, 09:03:04 PM
Quote from: Yz on November 04, 2011, 08:08:00 PM
I'm guessing you're talking about poke?...

If you are,lol.
I know who your talking about and I agree %100.

Pokeh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-