April 27, 2024, 02:44:31 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Chat suggestion.

Chat suggestion.

Started by 5thnbg, November 06, 2011, 03:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5thnbg

So when you lobby and your texting around and suddenly you have to go to shop. When you come back you wispers and lobby chat cleans up. Is there a way to maintain the chat active including wispers while your in the shop?
And 1 more thing..How abut getting a notification somehow that someone is trying to trade you while your in the shop coz its frustrating when your trading with somebody you close the trade coz you gotta go to remove the item from stash and you forget the IGN of the guy you have traded with. Um?

v3nom

+1 Good Suggestion, Well explained and I totally agree
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

5thnbg

Quote from: v3nom on November 06, 2011, 06:42:17 PM
+1 Good Suggestion, Well explained and I totally agree
Thank you.

kaos555

Yeah........I think this is a great idea, I have a habit of clicking the damn shop out of no where and I miss whispers
+1

The path is open.

5thnbg

November 06, 2011, 06:51:03 PM #4 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:54:48 PM by 5thnbg
Quote from: kaos555 on November 06, 2011, 06:45:34 PM
Yeah........I think this is a great idea, I have a habit of clicking the damn shop out of no where and I miss whispers
+1
Yes and your talking to someone on whisper and you gotta get to show and than when your back you ask "Excuse me what did you just said?" And 1 more thing...i know you can see in shop the all-chat texts from lobby but is not enough.

Or my idea could be transformed a bit so that instad of 1 line that is written now in shop with orange...we can have 3-4 and use a different color for whisper/guild chat and so on. And 3-4 lines wont fill up the shop and i think is enough for you to see the up items and the text.

RedNeon

+1, these things annoys me most

Energized

nice idea bro I hope it will be added :D

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

XenoPath

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

5thnbg

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 07, 2011, 12:06:35 AM
All that was good except trade part.
Quote from: 5thnbg on November 06, 2011, 06:51:03 PM
Or my idea could be transformed a bit so that instad of 1 line that is written now in shop with orange...we can have 3-4 and use a different color for whisper/guild chat and so on. And 3-4 lines wont fill up the shop and i think is enough for you to see the up items and the text.

Iridion

theres empty space in shop that could be used for chat space lol

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

5thnbg

KillerPig

Quote from: Iridion on November 07, 2011, 05:06:49 PM
theres empty space in shop that could be used for chat space lol

Yeyeye

Put a lobby chat in the shop :o

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

sirhamtaro

Good idea,they'll have to redo the shop and all though won't they?

Zack66775

Great idea. Should have suggested long time ago but whateves :P +9001

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-