June 23, 2024, 05:08:45 PMLatest Member: HaroldNuM
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » hear this and enjoy :D

hear this and enjoy :D

Started by Energized, November 09, 2011, 07:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

November 09, 2011, 01:29:46 PM #15 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 04:50:17 AM by Yz
Quote from: Yz on November 09, 2011, 10:13:22 AMthat's cuz hes a horrid dj lul.

Quote from: Yz on November 09, 2011, 10:13:22 AMim almost as good as him

Mfw you imply I think I'm the best when I said I'm not even any better than horrid.

Mfw you make yourselves out to be victims when I said "He's horrid that's why you hate him" to 5th and you both raged out of your minds.

"Just because you are in-to DJing, it doesnt mean that you are the best."
I'm into DJ-ing so I know what Blend does, basically all I said that really blurted about knowing my shit on mixing xD

Mfw you're both so upset, how low are you on the food chain to be upset over something like this?

If energy wants topic locked because he can't handle people hating on Blend then I will, but this isn't off topic as this topic isn't "Worship DJ blend" its just a song of his with crap mixing that I pointed out, woot for on-topicness.

Also, Affinity, you didn't change, why did you say you did in your other topic? Still straying from the point to insult others as usual :P

Yz; blends mixing is bad i know cuz ive seen how dj's do things and know how mixers work

You; wtf yz ur mixing is shit compared 2 dj blend who is better so u better shuddap

^ Relation? no. Next time you say someone's bad at modding I'll just say "You're shit compared to them so shush" >:3

Just saying, don't be soft, debate with me maturely instead of springing insults on me. You'll probly be happier while being a nice person ;o

--edit, no reply, roflstomped
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Yz on November 09, 2011, 10:13:22 AM
Quote from: G6 on November 09, 2011, 09:56:01 AM
Don't like dj bl3nd..

that's cuz hes a horrid dj lul.

he takes a song, plays it, then just plays a second song when the first ones over

im almost as good as him and ive been doing it for like 2 months just shows has amateur he is, but he uses good songs (by other people) so hes watchable
@first line: not really
@second like: no he doesnt
@third line:almost good as him?LOL dont event compare your mixes to his
tbh i heard ur electro mixes
and i say its nothing to compare with bl3nd's mixes
he uses good songs?why dont you use good songs then?
Don't think, feel

Yz

November 10, 2011, 07:29:12 AM #17 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:31:25 AM by Yz
@first line: yeah really

@second line: you don't know anything then? ;D

(CRAZY MIX) DJ BL3ND

As you can see here, ONE vinyl. It's impossible to mix with one vinyl. Meaning he just faded the songs into each other. Something even you could do.

@third line: again, the stray people with low rep will go outta line to insult everyone they can :)

Honestly blendfans, come @ me when you know something about this noob you worship :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Yz on November 10, 2011, 07:29:12 AM
@first line: yeah really

@second line: you don't know anything then? ;D

(CRAZY MIX) DJ BL3ND

As you can see here, ONE vinyl. It's impossible to mix with one vinyl. Meaning he just faded the songs into each other. Something even you could do.

@third line: again, the stray people with low rep will go outta line to insult everyone they can :)

Honestly blendfans, come @ me when you know something about this noob you worship :P
no im not his worshiper
but you honestly not close to his level of djing
Don't think, feel

Yz

Sigh, blendfans can't comprehend common knowledge. You were proven wrong and I proved he premixes by hitting a button that even you could push. But all you can say is "he is betar den u stfu!!"

Silly children, you are pollution to the music industry~ Like the teens who love Bieber and will jump at anyone who insults him when they don't understand what the insult even means. Must. Defend. My. God. Bieber/Bl3nd.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

k so what im saying is im not like that
i get what you are saying
but ho do u know all he does is press a button?
Don't think, feel

Yz

November 10, 2011, 09:38:03 AM #21 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:39:06 AM by Yz
Pre-warning before you read this post if you're a solid blendfan: I'm NOT saying I'm any good or talking big about myself.

When I first started mixing the first thing I learned was synching. You press one button, everything is done for you (the two songs sync in time, and their beats are matched) pro DJ's use the pitch slider to find the right beat and time, that's what mixing really is, Blend is just fading them into each other.

I know he is because well

1. Everyone says he does even a small portion of his fans (the ones who aren't illiterate when it comes to mixing)

2. I watch his mixes, and all of them are PRE-mixed (meaning he already made them before he started filming so he couldn't have a single mistake in front of the crowd) which is a super nooby thing

3. He used one vinyl. C'mon. You need 2 vinyls to play two songs. There's proof he's a syncer and a pre-mixer right there.

4. He uses a DJ program with his mixer making it impossible to **** up syncing, that's the only reason people use that program. So they can press the button.

5. His effects are basic crap that he just adds in on the songs drops.

6. The songs only change at the end of a drop, which is what you use syncing for anyway. You hit sync just as the first songs big exciting part is about to end, then instead of going back down into a quiet song it goes into the next song when it's still building up. Basics of mixing with sync.
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

OMG YZ YOU TAKE EVERY BAD COMMENT ABOUT YOUR DJING AND YURN IT INTO BIG SHIT LIKE YOU JUST DID.
I posted this to let more people to know about bl3nd and you ruined it >_>.
Close this please FGS
fun ruiner. >:O

Yz

November 10, 2011, 09:56:19 AM #23 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:58:20 AM by Yz
uhh rab asked me a question so i answered it lol
redemption ruiner

but ok i'll lock with this message since you just cried again for nothing o_O

"you make yourselves out to be victims when I said "He's horrid that's why you hate him" to 5th and you both raged out of your minds."

"you're both so upset, how low are you on the food chain to be upset over something like this?"

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-