June 28, 2024, 06:49:47 PMLatest Member: Voofilmase
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Coin Skills in PvP

Coin Skills in PvP

Started by Pokeh, November 10, 2011, 12:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Just wanted to know your thoughts on people who use them.

2 arguments would be:

"We use coin items in PvP, why not?"

or

"No, the games already limiting to being overpowered. Adding II would make PvP games go faster, and less fun"

I'll give my opinion on this after a few people give theirs. It's been a touchy subject since bots;

Corr

Laggers that can use GC = Pro.
Coinless PvPers that own coined pvpers = Pro.

End of storeh.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Sentimentally it's a piss off to be playing PvP and have someone enter who has doubled power, it's even more of a piss off when their argument is it only gives them as much damage as I have with normal rush, while in reality the do 748 and I do 637. Logically thinking though, they did earn the coins they bought it with, who says they shouldn't have a right to buy/use it? Both arguements are destroyed if said user becomes one of the noobs that wants to use it and complains if you do.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Zack66775

Rather not have coin skills in pvp.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

ZeroUH

Kenny uses skill 2 and he's OP as patch/surge since he has a lot of BS. Since I'm playing a lot with him now, I just don't care anymore.

KillerPig

Quote from: ZeroUH on November 10, 2011, 01:26:32 AM
Kenny uses skill 2 and he's OP as patch/surge since he has a lot of BS. Since I'm playing a lot with him now, I just don't care anymore.

loool

hes an upper II and GM gun spammer. only way to beat him is with surge + bs + darkmeto or push lul.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

iwasbobo

Decreases skill choices, which lowers variability in game play. Not only that, but games are finished sooner, which don't allow for the long matches where people really have to think about what they're doing (not that those types of games occur frequently on either server, from what I've seen.) As for mobility boost, it allows for sloppier play, especially in the field of guarding. Skill-wise, coin skills lower game-play.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

MedicaL

Coin skill user in PvP, nub imo.
But if its a GM then irdc if they use a coin skill or not.
I prefer those long matches, more tactical.

Corr

Sorry if this is new news now but Kenny sucks at PvP, and from what I saw when my brother was playing, you aren't that good either lol.

Agree w/ Bobo

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

ZeroUH

Quote from: Corr on November 10, 2011, 04:00:10 AM
Sorry if this is new news now but Kenny sucks at PvP, and from what I saw when my brother was playing, you aren't that good either lol.

And do you really think I care if I'm good or not on BOUT? My connection is not good and if I really play well, people will start complain about lag. So, I don't even play serious any more. I have other games which connection doesn't matter, where I can play serious without complains about lag or w/e...

mhj

Not all can afford II, so there for it's not a equal match.
All should have the chance to play pvp without people using things they can't afford.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

koolwolf2

Quote from: mhj on November 10, 2011, 11:38:03 AM
All should have the chance to play pvp without people using things they can't afford.
Lol 10k coins is rather easy I mean in 2 days I get it using forumin 0,0

People who earn their coins are intitled to use coin skillz.
People who no want to = pro's tho I doubt anyone can't afford em (other than a level 1 newb)
Newest one:

NeoKiller

Quote from: Pokeh on November 10, 2011, 12:29:50 AM
"No, the games already limiting to being overpowered. Adding II would make PvP games go faster, and less fun"

Yz

Quote from: mhj on November 10, 2011, 11:38:03 AM

with that logic i can't use any coin items the others might not be able to afford !!!!!
DISCORD killyzkill

Click

November 10, 2011, 12:14:51 PM #14 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 12:17:12 PM by Affinity
I don't really care about noobs who use II skills and get double power. If the use of such items/powers was limited it would be a lot better and the game itself would be more enjoyable.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-