June 25, 2024, 05:14:51 AMLatest Member: EarthaCons
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Sometimes I miss BOTS!!

Sometimes I miss BOTS!!

Started by Wadsa, November 10, 2011, 07:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wadsa

November 10, 2011, 07:35:56 PM Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:36:18 PM by Wadsa
Then I remember Hon Dota 2 and Path of Exile.

Someone wanna tell me whats been going on? like real talk.

Edit: Other than the Announcements obviously.
Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

123bomb123

This game is just a poor excuse for the original. No offense to BC, they're still making money from derps.

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Wadsa

November 10, 2011, 07:44:39 PM #2 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:46:55 PM by Wadsa
Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 10, 2011, 07:38:38 PM
This game is just a poor excuse for the original. No offense to BC, they're still making money from derps.

Sincere and honest, I like that.

If it wasn't frowned upon I'd say take Jhar and Tok from evo and merge with Allie and Kenny.

But it's like America and other countries, childish spys that can't get along.

If america had famous greek statues, we'd make the **** the longest because we want to be #1.

Absolutely.
Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

123bomb123

I always thought about a merge between the two servers but, Jrhar hates Allie and Kenny; vice-versa.

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Wadsa

November 10, 2011, 07:50:59 PM #4 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:51:41 PM by Wadsa
Well your making it seem like there's really nothing to be missed (out of BoutCheetah anyways). It does get repetitive after a while with the same game play over and over.

Not that I was planning on coming back, but yeah thanks for the input.
Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

Pokeh

The closest you can get to the old bots feel is by playing T-bots.

Wadsa

Ive tried it, but unfortunately most of my friends have moved on.

I'd play it if some people here did.
Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

Pokeh

Yeah that`s the thing. It`s just too inactive.

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on November 10, 2011, 08:04:32 PM

I disagree entirely.
T-Bot was made differently, it's made to be original from the original BOUT.
You can and will never get a BOTS feel from T-Bot.
The only "feel" you can get is getting BOTS gameplay from an "official" server.

Thing is, none of us even have proof that T-Bot is an "official" server -- we only know they have the ability to edit features of the client.
For all we know, they professionally broke down the client and modified it like we do, and that's why base was replaced with deathmatch.

Tldr, none of us know anything about T-Bot except that it's a server that popped up outta nowhere in indonesia with some updates, and it's so different from BOUT that there's no way you can get a BOTS feel from it. Even the physics are different.

asmit10

Quote from: Allie on November 10, 2011, 09:46:03 PM

I disagree entirely.
You can and will never get a BOTS feel from T-Bot. - wut "can and never will"

Thing is, none of us even have proof that T-Bot is an "official" server -- we only know they have the ability to edit features of the client.
For all we know, they professionally broke down the client and modified it like we do, and that's why base was replaced with deathmatch.

Tldr, none of us know anything about T-Bot except that it's a server that popped up outta nowhere in indonesia with some updates, and it's so different from BOUT that there's no way you can get a BOTS feel from it. Even the physics are different.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Pokeh

Yeah. But the fact that theirs hacks for the game, fairly good exp rates, a happy little community, I mean it's like the outer basis of Bots.

It has glitches, it gets updates rarely, etc.

Sure it has new content. But maybe the shittier it is the closer it is to the "bots feel."

Look at BE, exactly like bots. It has less of the feel than bc does, and this has been completely transformed...

Why?

All bugs have been ironed out, games unhackable (<inb4), hardly any lag, etc.

It's just the little things like stat buffs for each bot type, S2 item releases with weird names, no ad banners in-game, no hour lag (harhar) etc. that just kill it.

KillerPig

not gonna lie. just reading this makes me miss bots.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

Same, but I usually just wear Bladium and no coin items, then pvp. Just like old times.

Wadsa

I disagree entirely.

If that's true, then there's nothing wrong with anyone admitting that Evo is more BOTS!! like than BC, other than the problems Pokeh mentioned and the lack of players. Then again Jhar was determined to bring players legitimate BOTS!! gameplay.

That's not to say BC wants to mimic the BOTS!! or Evo's feel, so why would T-Bot need to? (I understand this was a response towards Pokeh)
Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

Allie

Quote from: Wadsa on November 10, 2011, 11:18:06 PM

I disagree entirely.

If that's true, then there's nothing wrong with anyone admitting that Evo is more BOTS!! like than BC, other than the problems Pokeh mentioned and the lack of players. Then again Jhar was determined to bring players legitimate BOTS!! gameplay.

That's not to say BC wants to mimic the BOTS!! or Evo's feel, so why would T-Bot need to? (I understand this was a response towards Pokeh)

Evo has more of a BOTS feel than BC does. At least it should.
This is because Evo wants to preserve the BOTS feel. BC wants to show its originality by making itself an entirely different game..using the BOUT base.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-