June 16, 2024, 12:48:22 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Sometimes I miss BOTS!!

Sometimes I miss BOTS!!

Started by Wadsa, November 10, 2011, 07:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wadsa

And I commend you on doing so, Evo isn't as successful as BC for that reason alone.

But is it not true that you're getting content from T-Bot? (Not at all inferring that's a bad thing as you yourself said they've done a professional job in terms of 'breaking down the client')

Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

Pokeh

But evo tries too hard and thus is perfect. When Bots was not.

BC (Especially my discovery of how awesome the low server is today) has more of a feel imo.

Zack66775

I think that the original BOTS!! feeling is not really that great of a feeling. When I go back to those days I only remember grinding forever, getting scammed by the lv 100's who didn't get there legibly, looking for hack lobbies, trying to buy coins with their overpriced-ness; I can't say now that I actually like BOTS!! that much anymore because of how corrupt and horrible Acclaim is. IMO Evo and BC are doing 100x better than BOTS!! or Bout or T-Bots will ever do :)

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

123bomb123

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 11, 2011, 12:55:17 AM
I think that the original BOTS!! feeling is not really that great of a feeling. When I go back to those days I only remember grinding forever, getting scammed by the lv 100's who didn't get there legibly, looking for hack lobbies, trying to buy coins with their overpriced-ness; I can't say now that I actually like BOTS!! that much anymore because of how corrupt and horrible Acclaim is. IMO Evo and BC are doing 100x better than BOTS!! or Bout or T-Bots will ever do :)

You must've joined BOTS!! in like '08.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Zack66775

Played on and off since 06 sir. Was like 10 though so the game was hard for me.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

eco999

The T-Bot creators orangeid has a merlin2 or dekaron private server meaning T-Bot isn't an official server?

mhj

T-Bots is not even close to old BOTS!!. **** is closer than T-Bots.

Everytime someone mentions BOTS!! I begin to miss the good old times.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Wadsa

Quote from: eco999 on November 11, 2011, 06:42:33 PM
The T-Bot creators orangeid has a merlin2 or dekaron private server meaning T-Bot isn't an official server?

Who said it was an official server.

Quote from: mhj on November 11, 2011, 06:51:45 PM
T-Bots is not even close to old BOTS!!. Ugly Ponies is closer than T-Bots.

Everytime someone mentions BOTS!! I begin to miss the good old times.

No crap.
Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

zepher2211

The only content taken from t-bots was a map, 5 models, block system (since ours didn't work at all), and part of their trading system
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

November 12, 2011, 01:07:27 AM #24 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:08:12 AM by Santa
Quote from: zepher2211 on November 12, 2011, 12:55:26 AM
The only content taken from t-bots was a map, 5 models, block system (since ours didn't work at all), and part of their trading system

2 maps, a few transes, and much more to come.  I plan on ripping as much as we can possibly take from tbots to help improve our game.

Wadsa

Quote from: Santa on November 12, 2011, 01:07:27 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on November 12, 2011, 12:55:26 AM

2 maps, a few transes, and much more to come.  I plan on ripping as much as we can possibly take from tbots to help improve our game.

<3
Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

Insex

HACKED BY YZ babysitter

Wadsa

Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

Pokeh

only the most important figure head of bc of alll time.

Delta

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-