June 16, 2024, 05:26:44 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Quiting.

Quiting.

Started by Black Sheep, November 12, 2011, 01:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Sheep

Hello Boutcheetah members i want to tell what i am quiting BC,if you are asking for reason here it is:I made an application 1 month ago for being staff Tricky said me "It seems like a good application but you already made one less than month ago,so copy your application and correct mistakes after month post it again",so i correct the mistakes 1 month got passed,and in one day i see what ZeroUH is removing that staff application section so i get just pissed off,then i played just for fun in PvP but i get anoying to play everyday PvP and be lv200 in that game so now i am quiting maybe i will be sometimes on to just check what is new there,CYA Guys.

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

November 12, 2011, 01:13:43 PM #2 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:17:03 PM by Toast
To me, you just seem like you're only wanting to be staff.
kbye.

Energized

Quote from: Black Sheep on November 12, 2011, 01:12:46 PM
Hello Boutcheetah members i want to tell what i am quiting BC,if you are asking for reason here it is:I made an application 1 month ago for being staff Tricky said me "It seems like a good application but you already made one less than month ago,so copy your application and correct mistakes after month post it again",so i correct the mistakes 1 month got passed,and in one day i see what ZeroUH is removing that staff application section so i get just pissed off,then i played just for fun in PvP but i get anoying to play everyday PvP and be lv200 in that game so now i am quiting maybe i will be sometimes on to just check what is new there,CYA Guys.
Bye Sheepy.
Can I get your items? :D

hawk5005

KillerPig

ur quitting because u weren't accepted for staff...........

ok bai

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Energized

Quote from: Toast on November 12, 2011, 01:13:43 PM
To me, you just seem like you're only wanting to be staff.
Lol'd

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

kaos555

The path is open.

Meteor

Well if that really is your decision then bai. :-\

(click to show/hide)

eco999

i dont even know u so idc.

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

denilligaal

bye black sheep i never really played with you but im sure its a loss to our server :(

Gramps

Didn't get to know you yet as you only just joined red. Bb and gl with whatever you do ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Black Sheep

all my last bs on high will get Robo,on low hjuler items idk

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-