March 28, 2024, 07:52:01 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Guild Players Button

Guild Players Button

Started by spiderstar, November 12, 2011, 11:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

Many times I'm curious who's on in my guild but it gets annoying asking the question "who's online"? Every 10-30 minutes. So I was thinking if we had a @gmates (or whatever you want to call it) It would list all of your guildmates that are currently online.

Toast

How about @"guildnamehere"membs
i.e. @Utopiamembs

spiderstar

Yea, anything would be cool, as long as its easy to remember.

spiderstar

Well, I'm sorry then for re-posting his idea. Never knew  :-\.

Zack66775

Since it is current I am going to go ahead and +1 it. I would like to know who is online when I show up

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Click

Never saw Pig's suggestion. Anyways, nice idea +1.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

NeoKiller

Or just make it the same way like the friend list, just for the guild list ?

DarkShadow89

I don't think Allie or Kenny have the knowledge to break down the game and rearrange it LIKE THAT. I am sure they're smart programmers and what not, but adding a new tab for Guild Members.. it would be easier just to make a command for it. T-Bot didn't even add anything like that, and they made MAJOR changes.... So.. I would think it would be harder then 123... :) Still is a good IDEA none the less. So, +1
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-