June 15, 2024, 07:26:31 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Coin head and other heads

Coin head and other heads

Started by Scythe, November 13, 2011, 09:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

A tick that lets you see your original head
For example i have bladium head+jackhead perm
so i tick the option to only see my bladium head not the jackhead perm but the effect is still there
If you tick it the option to see your secondary head you will see your secondary head(if you dont have a secondary head such as coin head and other event heads, you will see your original head such as bladium illumnium etc
This will be useful because some people want the effect of jackhead perm but it looks ugly (imo)

hope this will be added!
Don't think, feel

Selene

Pokeh

to do that you need to lower transparency of the item to 0.

From what I recall, under the item textures is a white (or black) layer. So I don't think it's possible.

For some items? Yeah I think so. Like shields maybe.

But all this trouble, ehhh.

ZeroUH

RedNeon

i luv mai jack head but cool idea

Connor

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

spiderstar

Zack66775

November 14, 2011, 01:19:29 AM #8 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:19:47 AM by Zack66775
So make an option on settings or something: Coin heads = transparent +1 ;D

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Scythe

this is in some games
and it is useful
Don't think, feel

denilligaal

so u can secretly wear a coin head at pvp O_o

Scythe

no one plays coinless pvp now adays
Don't think, feel

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on November 13, 2011, 10:01:34 PM
to do that you need to lower transparency of the item to 0.

From what I recall, under the item textures is a white (or black) layer. So I don't think it's possible.

For some items? Yeah I think so. Like shields maybe.

But all this trouble, ehhh.

Clueless.
For starters, we wouldn't have to make a transparency effect, we'd probly nigger rig it so if you "tick" it, it'd give the stats of the head without it really being equipped, as in it's in the database as equipped but not recognizable in your client as equipped, even if you get the stats for it.
We could add transparency, we know how unlike some other servers. But that'd cause unnecessary hassle as we'd have to discover how to add a new button to modify that as the client is running. It could be modified by ZylonShield, however then it'd have to rehash that model, causing the unnecessary hassle.

tldr, possible but unlikely, due to it having to be added in an unprofessional manner.

Scythe

:D
i don't get what you mean by unprofessional manner
Don't think, feel

Allie

It can only be added if we nigger rig it.
There's no client function for this.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-