May 23, 2024, 04:09:16 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » CnC

CnC

Started by zepher2211, November 13, 2011, 08:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on November 15, 2011, 08:08:28 PM
Wut.

How is the blending bad? His choice of color is good too. I don't see the problem.

Then again I'm not a pro gfxor lolk.

Adding effects around a render =/= blending in.
And the "choice of color" being a problem is that it's only one color.
It has no variant of any other color, therefore no color contrast, therefore worse than his first sig ever.

KillerPig

I still think it looks good, but k.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2011, 08:04:39 PM
Terrible. Absolutely terrible.
Your blending was bad, I see you tried to use some effects to blend him in but you failed. Badly.
Your choice to use one color and one color alone strongly effects the contrast, severely hurting the overall look of it imo, this is the part that makes it absolutely terrible.
Your choice of effects is just..oh my god. I can't stand to look.

You've done better. Much better.

I dislike your gfx in general, more like your taste, so I'll disregard most of that; you have an odd definition of what contrast/blending is. IE on almost every sig you say it lacks contrast, yet contrast ruins a sig 3/4 of the time, the way you want it. I also believe my render is well enough blended to not ruin the sig while still being the central part of the sig. Your comment on color fails because it's a gradient overlay which obviously includes two colors. O-o None of this is meant to offend you, just inform you that I disagree with all your points.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

I say what I see, you just don't take criticism. You've done well on some other sigs. This was possibly your worst.
Don't gradient overlay.

btw.

Good color contrast, text ruins it but other than that it's good.

Bad color contrast, it's just...orange. Like what the hell.

antisickness

Contrast isn't beween opposing colours.
There's definately contrast here.

This sig is, in my opinion, the best of his work and the best i've seen since I think it was jeffalo's Dr House sig.

The sig there focuses on the blue streak too much, making the sig -kind of- bad.

Nucleaon

Quote from: zomniethe4 on November 15, 2011, 12:12:48 AM
your color choice was good but your render isnt blending in

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2011, 08:43:32 PM
I say what I see, you just don't take criticism. You've done well on some other sigs. This was possibly your worst.
Don't gradient overlay.

btw.

Good color contrast, text ruins it but other than that it's good.

Bad color contrast, it's just...orange. Like what the hell.

I see white,black,blue, black, and peach, no real orange at all O-o you just have weird tastes. ;\
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

surprised zom, nuc and allie. i thought you were all at least a bit below average gfxers.

I can't be bothered posting a tl;dr cuz it's not that important to me but this is Muncay's best sig easily and the blending in this sig is skilled honestly. blending can be done in any way allie, so long as the render fits...

Mfw gfxers who are still newbie make huge rants at other gfxers.. o_o no offence but you've yet to really make anything as good as muncay's top 5 sigs, he knows more on it then you do at the moment :3
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: Yz on November 16, 2011, 04:28:03 AM
surprised zom, nuc and allie. i thought you were all at least a bit below average gfxers.

I can't be bothered posting a tl;dr cuz it's not that important to me but this is Muncay's best sig easily and the blending in this sig is skilled honestly. blending can be done in any way allie, so long as the render fits...

Mfw gfxers who are still newbie make huge rants at other gfxers.. o_o no offence but you've yet to really make anything as good as muncay's top 5 sigs, he knows more on it then you do at the moment :3

/waits for allie's wall of text reply XD. I hope I can atleast get to muncays skill level one day.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

kaos555

I am newbie at gfxing and I said it was nice, and that I liked it :3.

The path is open.

spiderstar

I just think it looks nice.  Personally I don't like the colors but that's my opinion.   But i know nothing about GFXing.

hawk5005

Simply boring, may be your best but it's still.. boring...

zomniethe4

it just looks like he contrasted 2 of the same colors against each other. it blends in a little but to my eyes i just see sharp edges      around the render

Zom

Delta

not that bas siggy :P

Leki

If you are going to post your work here.
You have to be ready to take criticism.
Sadly I don't agree that its bad.
Its blended well for someone at his level.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-