May 01, 2024, 03:38:29 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Admin Santa & Admin Allie

Admin Santa & Admin Allie

Started by TheLeader, November 14, 2011, 08:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeader

iam here to ask the admins about my banned account "TheLeader" .... i was banned before and got unban .. that time i was hacking .. and when i got unban i removed all my hacks and never did hack again since that time .. and i was shocked when i tryied to log in since 4-5 monthes ago it said its banned again .. i went to the ban list to see what did i do .. i fount the account manually banned .. i swear the second time i didn't break any rule .. but if i did .. iam really sorry .. i really love this game and i can't leave it i hope to get my account back .. thnx admins for reading this

Energized

Quote from: TheLeader on November 14, 2011, 08:07:23 AM
iam here to ask the admins about my banned account "TheLeader" .... i was banned before and got unban .. that time i was hacking .. and when i got unban i removed all my hacks and never did hack again since that time .. and i was shocked when i tryied to log in since 4-5 monthes ago it said its banned again .. i went to the ban list to see what did i do .. i fount the account manually banned .. i swear the second time i didn't break any rule .. but if i did .. iam really sorry .. i really love this game and i can't leave it i hope to get my account back .. thnx admins for reading this
Are you sure that you didn't hack?
Don't try to fool us dude, the admins can check everything.

TheLeader

[/quote]
i swear in the second time i didn't do anything :(

Energized

Quote from: TheLeader on November 14, 2011, 08:15:05 AM
[/quote]Quote failed but let's wait for an admin to log-in and figure this out shall we?

TheLeader

yea sure i 'll wait .. thats the reason iam avaliable here!! .. and sorry about the fail quote .. i don't use the fourms too much

TheLeader

and by the way to be honst .. i have another banned account but that one i don't know if i can get it back or no .. cuz i was a stupid person .. i hacked once and got banned then i got an unban .. aftr it i was back to hack with the same account (iam crazy) .. its name is "best1993" i hope to get it back too .. if i can :) .. if can't soo just please un ban "TheLeader" :)

XenoPath

PM Santa about this. Also, wrong section....

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

NeoKiller

November 14, 2011, 11:26:32 AM #7 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:38:32 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Energized on November 14, 2011, 08:31:15 AM
Quote from: TheLeader on November 14, 2011, 08:15:05 AM
[ /quote]Quote failed but let's wait for an admin to log-in and figure this out shall we?

Oh the irony...LOL
On topic: I think you wasn't banned because of hacking but something else because you were manually banned.
Hackers are mostly caught by auto-ban.

hawk5005

@Neo, OH THE IRONY LOL
On Topic: Maybe your account was blocked because it was suspected of being hacked.

Santa

Hello, your account has been unbanned.  Please note, every account that is unbanned by me loses approximately half of their "wealth".  If you would like me to take a look into your other account, please let me know.

~RedEyes.

NeoKiller

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 14, 2011, 11:42:03 AM
@Neo, OH THE IRONY LOL
On Topic: Maybe your account was blocked because it was suspected of being hacked.
;D ;D ;D

TheLeader

Admin Santa Thnx Alot for unbanning :) and yea sure take a look on the other account :) "best1993" .... thnx agian :)

Santa

November 15, 2011, 01:32:20 PM #12 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 01:37:33 PM by Santa
Hello, you had your second chance.  Looks like you decided to hack on another account.  You have been permanently banned from Boutcheetah.  Good bye.

~Redeyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-