June 15, 2024, 07:12:48 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Coin Shop Re-Opened For Business/UPDATED ! (Go Buy)

Coin Shop Re-Opened For Business/UPDATED ! (Go Buy)

Started by Click, November 14, 2011, 01:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

November 14, 2011, 01:50:48 PM Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:03:43 AM by Affinity
The Shop Is Updated, Organized and Lots of New Items Were Added !

Lots of 1 year coin items are added, prices are in BS. If anyone wants to request a certain coin item I did not put, I'll be more than glad to add it for you. Enjoy shopping !  :P http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=marketplace;channel=0;ma=viewshop;shop=350698
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

5thnbg

oprototype

Quote from: 5thnbg on November 14, 2011, 04:15:10 PM
Coppied my shop idea?

Oh so you were the first to put coin items on the marketplace?

Click

Click

Click

Scythe

Don't think, feel

5thnbg

Dude wtf..copied my shop idea,copied my prices, bought the same coin items as mine..and now your adv it? You successfully earned all my hate. Gratz..now go f yourself...

Santa

Scythe

Don't think, feel

5thnbg

Quote from: RedEyes on November 18, 2011, 01:49:25 PM
Quote from: 5thnbg on November 18, 2011, 09:04:43 AM
Gratz..now go f yourself...

Thats impossible  ???  I've tried before
It is possible coz i heard he broke 3-4 ribbons so he could suck his own ****. So its possible and his doin it LIKE A BOSS

Click

Dude wtf..copied my shop idea,copied my prices, bought the same coin items as mine..and now your adv it? You successfully earned all my hate. Gratz..now go f yourself...
Ok, for your information, I just liked the idea of this shop and found it useful, so I adapted it. I never visited your shop to copy the same items or prices, I just chose the most bought items, and the most popular. I chose the prices in the ratio of 10k coins = 1k bs and did the math. So you're basically hating and raging for nothing.

hawk5005

Quote from: Affinity on November 15, 2011, 11:31:08 AM
Coppied my shop idea?
Yes
Quote from: Affinity on November 18, 2011, 01:53:06 PM
Ok, for your information, I just liked the idea of this shop and found it useful, so I adapted it. I never visited your shop to copy the same items or prices, I just chose the most bought items, and the most popular. I chose the prices in the ratio of 10k coins = 1k bs and did the math. So you're basically hating and raging for nothing.
lol'd

Click

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 18, 2011, 01:56:43 PM
Quote from: Affinity on November 15, 2011, 11:31:08 AM
Coppied my shop idea?
Yes
Quote from: Affinity on November 18, 2011, 01:53:06 PM
lol'd
I referred to "shop idea" as to buy coin items and sell them with BS.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-