June 01, 2024, 01:32:38 PMLatest Member: jaeduckoh
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Deal Or No Deal : Note to head GMs.

Deal Or No Deal : Note to head GMs.

Started by core, November 19, 2011, 12:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

November 19, 2011, 12:55:45 AM Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:57:18 AM by core
I don't need a position to do this.

If anybody remember DoND: BoutCheetah Edition, it went something like this. Using a scenario from a year ago.

GM Core (myself, and as Howie Mandell) would announce to the entire in-game that Deal or no deal was going to start.

I would choose a lucky contestant in the lobby to play in the game.

In this Deal or no deal, contestants would pick numbers from 1-10 for 9 consecutive rounds.

Allie (The Banker) would whisper me offers, etc. She would also pick a number from 1-10 the contestant will try to AVOID.

In each round, the contestant picks a number. If the number matches the banker's number. They will leave with nothing.

If they succeed in a picking number that's not the banker's number. They will move on.

After each round, the banker will whisper an offer of cash to myself that I will publicly tell the contestant.

and you know the drill, Deal or no deal.

The prize gets bigger and bigger each time.

We have once given a 30x exp event for 2 hours to a guy who won.

I believe that this is a really fun way for people to even have fun in the LOBBY.

I'm not gonna apply for vGM anymore, because I'm not active enough. However I can do this on a weekly basis.

As stated in the topic, this is all I need from head GMs.

~ For my account to go GM Chat. I need it because it can notify the people in game as well and keep up with the action in the lobby.
~ An active GM who is willing to give out prizes. They can also assist me by being the banker.

I never had so much fun just typing stuff in all my years of full metal mayhem.

Please support this game. We can make even the LOBBY fun.

Pokeh

Yeah <3

still want you to play again in game though

core

Quote from: Pokeh on November 19, 2011, 12:57:54 AM
Yeah <3

still want you to play again in game though

You're first in line for the sadistic banker, bro.

Try to get Allie or Kenny to look at this, will ya.

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Pokeh

sure.

I remember my brother had won 100 mil from this; the record I believe before bc died :o

Kenny would probably auto-yes. Allie probably wouldn't mind. But probably now is not the best time as there is a line of events to wait for (christmas, other stuff)

perhaps get shit done first like ur gm account/bankers/etc. and start intervaling an event. (just  today a limited edition e.f was released)

I think it'd be best to play this card when the staff has nothing really planned in-game.

Allie

RedNeon

core

Quote from: Pokeh on November 19, 2011, 01:03:21 AM
sure.

I remember my brother had won 100 mil from this; the record I believe before bc died :o

Kenny would probably auto-yes. Allie probably wouldn't mind. But probably now is not the best time as there is a line of events to wait for (christmas, other stuff)

perhaps get shit done first like ur gm account/bankers/etc. and start intervaling an event. (just  today a limited edition e.f was released)

I think it'd be best to play this card when the staff has nothing really planned in-game.

Oh, that's gonna be a long time when we can start this then.

I would only say this thing will last 1 or 2 months.

I'm not a GM, I'm just making an event with GM support.

Bro, I don't need GM position. I'm don't want to be expected to contribute to the game.

I just wanna do this with the right set up.

I can't do this 6 months from now.

@Allie, DO you WANT support and ARE you supporting? :O

Pokeh

Core1

Quote from: Pokeh on November 19, 2011, 01:18:07 AM
not 6 months.

perhaps like 1-2 weeks?

:P I don't have the greatest patience in the world, dood.

KillerPig

+.5

just dont make the prizes as extreme as 30x exp again lol. then u have my full support

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

other shit can be delayed, or it can run parallel to regular events :p

Core1

Quote from: KillerPig on November 19, 2011, 01:26:52 AM
+.5

just dont make the prizes as extreme as 30x exp again lol. then u have my full support

That was Allie.

I was giving out millions of gigas but even I was like HOLY JESUS OF HELL to her crazy exp events.

sirhamtaro

Quote from: Pokeh on November 19, 2011, 01:03:21 AM
Are you sure?

I've said this more then once

I remember playing Deal or no Deal,Allie was the host of the whole thing from what I remember
and this whole time I've been thinking that I was the first person to win it
I know I got the jackpot though,100mil gigas.

Pokeh

^He definitely was the first. I actually remember telling him the boxes to open (though I didn't know which ones were the right boxes, only allie knew, core told everyone what her amount was.)

Soo, I kind of was really lucky and good at this game :p

Though I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't the only person to win 100 mil.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-