June 21, 2024, 06:14:47 PMLatest Member: enuncia1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Some helpful, in-game commands.

Some helpful, in-game commands.

Started by XenoPath, November 21, 2011, 01:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XenoPath

November 21, 2011, 01:28:11 AM Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:31:11 AM by XenoPath
I know that at many times, when you are playing Sector/ PvP/ BvB, your friend(s)/ buddies or randoms go afk and causes much time to be lost. So here are some suggestions

@inviteroom: this allows the room master to drag in either guild members or friends to the room while they are away from keyboard.
@readyN:  sometimes people go afk and then drama comes about and people will go rage. N means the IGN of that player. This command allows the room master to make a player go 'Ready', in order to prevent further loss of time.
@readyall: this command works the same way how '@readyN' works, just that it makes everyone know in the room go 'Ready.
@unreadyall: this allows the room master to make everyone in the room go 'Unready'. Reasons are that when you are hosting a public/private room, players tend to ready on the spot without warning. This causes the room masters to get kicked out of their own rooms, which may make them go -.-

May not apply/appeal so much to PvP/BvB though....

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Santa

Most of these commands will not be implemented as they can let people leech  :P

XenoPath

Oh yeah, didn't think of that. Shitz....

But it's on the Rm's choice, isn't it?

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: RedEyes on November 21, 2011, 01:41:36 AM
Most of these commands will not be implemented as they can let people leech  :P
soo some of them will work

Zack66775

Quote from: XenoPath on November 21, 2011, 01:43:47 AM

Kinda true.... +1 for the invite command. Very useful. Maybe just a pop up saying "IGN: Santa / would like you to join pvp room 1 "

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

XenoPath

November 21, 2011, 05:31:41 AM #5 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:34:06 AM by XenoPath
Quote from: Zack66775 on November 21, 2011, 05:14:19 AM
Quote from: XenoPath on November 21, 2011, 01:43:47 AM

Kinda true.... +1 for the invite command. Very useful. Maybe just a pop up saying "IGN: Santa / would like you to join pvp room 1 "
Yeah and what I actually meant is that, @inviteN. N means the player's IGN. The room's chat box would say: "Santa has entered or Santa has been invited in. Or Santa has been dragged in."

hawk5005

Why not add auto starter too?
If you want to invite someone, whisper them.
If someone isn't readying, kick him.
Basically you can do all these things manually.

Dewo

X

Zack66775

Wait. Could we not just take out the ready system anyway? The admins do it all the time when I am in one of their rooms. Do we really need such a function? Checks can be added to boot someone that is inactive so this could be an alternative.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Pokeh

how about allow such leeching commands for normal players; but reduce the exp by around 50%/game?

MedicaL

I don't sector anymore as much... But most of these commands looks specifaclly designed for leechers.

Also I think there should be a command that lets you change the Rm, so if someone's our friend is last slot and some random guy is in second slot. Your friend will get the Rm instead of he random guy.

RedNeon

^thats like @transferroommaster or @trm<space>(IGN of player which is in the room)

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Scythe

lol i would like to leech like dis but of course it wont be added
Don't think, feel

zepher2211

All of these are stupid and made for leeching, invite command could be edited to be useful though, ie:

Bot1: Which room do I go to?
You (RM): @inviteroom Bot1
Pop Up to Bot1: "Join Room 1" Ok/Cancel
If Ok: Bot1 goes to room 1
If Cancel: Stays in Lobby
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-