April 27, 2024, 08:08:15 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Lucid Dreaming

Lucid Dreaming

Started by GavinGill, September 20, 2010, 02:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

Do any of you make an effort to achieve lucidity in dreams? I can become lucid but when I try to change anything, I usually wake up. If I force a dream within a dream I'm almost guaranteed to be able to take control of the surroundings but only to a limited degree. Tips?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Yz

There's something about water and lucid dreams, I think. I used to know a lot about them, but I forgot when I gave up on them.
DISCORD killyzkill

t41nt3d_s1n

::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

Faith

Xrow

That's interesting O.O
Can you induce them?

Faith

Xrow

Yz

September 20, 2010, 02:26:03 AM #7 Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 02:27:39 AM by Tricky
i'd take full sexual advantage of a lucid dream 8)
DISCORD killyzkill

Faith

I think it takes me like 5mins to do it, but basically if you can induce daydreaming you can start a lucid dream... Thats as simple as I can explain it.

Xrow

Xrow

Quote from: Faith on September 20, 2010, 02:26:47 AM
I think it takes me like 5mins to do it, but basically if you can induce daydreaming you can start a lucid dream... Thats as simple as I can explain it.

LOL, I'll try it tomorrow in Environmental Science :P

GavinGill

Quote from: Xrow on September 20, 2010, 02:25:05 AM
How?
Look it up to get the general idea and then you can figure out what works best for you. It's pretty cool though, the first one I ever had I tried to fly but failed. I could jump around though and I sh;t you not, it felt like being on a roller coaster. :P

Lucid dreaming is pretty much when you figure out you're dreaming but mentally telling yourself to stay asleep instead of waking up like you normally would. Do w/e the **** you want then; punch an old lady, drop kick a baby, or swing around like Spiderman.

Quote from: Tricky on September 20, 2010, 02:26:03 AM
i'd take full sexual advantage of a lucid dream 8)
Been trying to do that for a while now but I usually fail. Unless I come across someone in the dream, nothing happens. I read that if you look away for a few seconds you can force someone to appear in your dream but it hardly ever works for me. :[

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Fyah

I used to research about random stuff like this.
I used to lucid dream regularly whenever I fell asleep.
It's easy once you get used to it.

Iridion

Quote from: GavinGill on September 20, 2010, 02:36:28 AM
Look it up to get the general idea and then you can figure out what works best for you. It's pretty cool though, the first one I ever had I tried to fly but failed. I could jump around though and I sh;t you not, it felt like being on a roller coaster. :P

Lucid dreaming is pretty much when you figure out you're dreaming but mentally telling yourself to stay asleep instead of waking up like you normally would. Do w/e the **** you want then; punch an old lady, drop kick a baby, or swing around like Spiderman.

Been trying to do that for a while now but I usually fail. Unless I come across someone in the dream, nothing happens. I read that if you look away for a few seconds you can force someone to appear in your dream but it hardly ever works for me. :[

I usually dream random people and things, and erm... have fun ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Sync

This happened to me ever since I learned about it.
It gets boring nowadays trying to think of what to do. :(
I was Fear in old BC :O
Ign(s):Burn0ut,Icup,Surgeoftheleaf

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-