June 01, 2024, 10:34:49 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Super Doubler

Super Doubler

Started by dzaster, November 25, 2011, 01:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dzaster

Where can i get Super doublers, giga doublers, or exp doublers?

i wish they were made available...

NeoKiller

They are, but they have no effect.

Energized

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 25, 2011, 01:34:45 PM
They are, but they have no effect.
To members yes but to non-members they do has effect.

mhj

Nope. Doesn't work anymore.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

RedNeon

super doubler=all in one that doubles exp gain,giga, coin
i sold mine for 15k bs long ago lol

zepher2211

Effect was taken from them
Powersurge
Headstrong

Pokeh

Well I promised Allie I'd be more serious; but that still doesn't kill that rebellious side of me she hates.

So I'd just ask; Why was it removed/effectless?

Aside from the obvious high rates and such, it could be brought back for a costly price of Botstract/gigas (Since they both are sort of "inflated"

Basically give it a lasting effect of 24 hours. Calculate the amount of gigas/stract people usually obtain in 24 hours. (average it; probably calculate like 14 hours of playtime max or something to break even.)

So when this is activated; to gain back the gigas/bs you must play 14 hours of game time minimum (or whatever you may choose to do so.) If you only play, say 10 hours that day, you do get a loss, but still obtain that high double xp/coins/etc. rate for that time.

This will:
1. Kill gigas/bs "inflation"
2. Sort of force people to get online more. That's a good thing.
3. People would level faster; but really? How fast? Just 2x. Hitting max level cap requires membership anyways.
4. 3 reasons are good enough :D

To add though, this should be untradeable/giftable & cannot be sold in marketplace (if that's possible.)

That way a rich guild master can gift these to his guild members during the weekend and you know... yeah.

Sorry for posting this suggestion in the topic itself, but I thought it'd be good if it was re-implemented. Not to mention that what I say doesn't really mean shit. You could always change the effects of it to 1.5x and make it impossible to re-make that gigas/bs in 24 hours so a loss is mandatory for the multiplier.

Corr

^ He got super mad that peeps were able to own him with the doublers.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Wadsa

^ got super mad cause no one else could match up with him in pvp
Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on November 26, 2011, 02:17:41 AM
^ He got super mad that peeps were able to own him with the doublers.

100% But that was before I got membership and couldn't afford those in the first place :D

your brother better at pvp than you are

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-