June 26, 2024, 03:28:41 PMLatest Member: andykim4691
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » could someone help me.

could someone help me.

Started by droid zylon1, November 26, 2011, 09:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

is there a list that shows all the lvls and the time limit b4 u get flagged??

if there is redirect me to it please.
if there aint one someone should make one. :)

~zylon

KillerPig

November 26, 2011, 09:09:34 PM #1 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 09:14:13 PM by KillerPig
1. no
2. no
3. no u make one ! jk. you shouldnt have any problems if you dont hack

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

droid zylon1

dark meto plus bs and surge.
sure thing.
just cause u dont go super fast dont mean other people cant.
with 3m bs and dark meto u can 1 hit kill A WHOLE LOT OF LVLS. including some verry high lvls

Rossbach

November 27, 2011, 12:45:15 AM #3 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:48:11 AM by Rossbach
Good luck getting banned. If you do then come back and complain. Excluding 215. Even if the times where set by Ross before bs, dark meto +7, speed increasing shiz like member flags, ef, red team trans, ect they should still be fast enough for you nubs with all those.

Omnomnom eating toast.

droid zylon1

here is a tip:

JOIN THE CROWN AND DONT SAY WHAT IT USE TO BE SAY WHAT IT IS NOW.

Rossbach

November 27, 2011, 12:50:51 AM #5 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:51:06 AM by Rossbach
Ross never said what they used to be, and stated the times right now you don't have to worry about because your slow.

Omnomnom eating toast.

droid zylon1

i could go fast also if i pushed everyone like you.

you think your so much better than everyone at sector and truth to be told alot of people is better than you.

droid zylon1

ES46 is better than you. (he dont use coin items or skills or bs)
i bet my lvl 172 time is better than yours.
idk about my 221 but its fast.
you think your are the best.
you aint shit in my opinion. (i do not like people who think they are better than everyone els. "YOU")
hjuler is fastest 215 i have ever seen.

HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT I REPEAT ARE NOT THE BEST SO GET IT OUT YOUR HEAD

Rossbach

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 27, 2011, 12:52:54 AM
i could go fast also if i pushed everyone like you.

you think your so much better than everyone at sector and truth to be told alot of people is better than you.

Ross does not just push. And yes if you where as good as Ross you can play as fast as Ross. But sadly you cant push or kill as fast as Ross. Also Ross is, no one is faster than Ross, no one can do shiz like lv 200 run like Ross, ect. Explain, please explain to Ross how there is "alot" (by the way it is a lot with a space.) of people better than Ross and how.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 27, 2011, 01:00:36 AM
you aint shit in my opinion. (i do not like people who think they are better than everyone els. "YOU")

HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT I REPEAT ARE NOT THE BEST SO GET IT OUT YOUR HEAD

Hate to break it to you but you never showed any proof or explanation to Ross. So get it out of your head.

Omnomnom eating toast.

droid zylon1

i dont got to explain anything. YOU ARE NOT THE BEST. now go cry in a corner. ES46 is the best

Santa

There will never be a list available for that, mainly because our anti hack shield is not perfect.  In fact, no ones anti hack is perfect, so hacks will always be possible.  Giving that information away would be like giving the hacker additional hacks.

~RedEyes.

Rossbach

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 27, 2011, 01:00:36 AM

Um ya hate to break it to you but Ross also does not. Ross is also a nacked level 1.

Oh look at this:
BoutCheetah soloing lv 200 with level 1 in 6:17 (no armor or anything) [HD] [WR]
Lolk lets see him do that.

U mad.

Lolk.

Ofc because Ross is.

Umad. Ross does not play anymore so yeh, Ross does not have a time.

Omnomnom eating toast.

droid zylon1

thanks kenny.
can close this now

Rossbach

Lol k and you don't even back your self up.

*Waits for rage.*

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-