June 26, 2024, 05:42:13 AMLatest Member: kodehash
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Bye apparently

Bye apparently

Started by kaos555, November 26, 2011, 11:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

I hope you find a way to make it in life.  Maybe your grand parents will be able to support you while you finish up school.  I look forward to seeing you in a few months - years.  Good luck in life, and you have my best wishes.

~RedEyes.

antisickness

I thought it was never gonna happen.
But it actually is D: You're a cool guy to talk with, cya around sometime hopefully :(

NeoKiller

When you first joined BC I thought you're random immature kid but with the time you became very cool and I do like you alot now, I hope things get better for you and I look forward to see to see you soon, maybe we make our comebacks at the same time :)
Goodbye  :-*

Toast

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 27, 2011, 07:34:06 AM
When you first joined BC I thought you're random immature kid but with the time you became very cool and I do like you alot now, I hope things get better for you and I look forward to see to see you soon, maybe we make our comebacks at the same time :)
Goodbye  :-*

lol same ^

cya kaos  :(

Delta

KillerPig

November 27, 2011, 11:47:23 AM #20 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:48:02 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: kaos555 on November 26, 2011, 11:49:44 PM
***************EDIT: If I am your good friend and you know it I'll be giving you BS only 2 people will receive the BS.

hmmmmm.......................

baibai kaos.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Hope you will make it good Kaos. Good luck for sure!

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

kaos555

I got 2 days, I gotta start packing today tho..... thanks guys I'll miss y'all D:

The path is open.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

kaos555

The path is open.

AllEyesOnMe

Life sucks sometimes but you'll find a way eventually.
Good luck kaos !

Yoshi91

Hey, good luck in where ever you're heading. Happier times will come, you just have to work hard for them in school and life in general. =\

Good Bye Kaos.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

coolkaran100

*sobs* will always remember the pvp times and sector ditching of low levels ;'(  :'( :'(

Banned for halo push pro.

Selene

Good Luck Kaso. I will miss you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-