June 15, 2024, 04:21:44 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Laggie

Laggie

Started by CyberSox, November 27, 2011, 06:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyberSox

Server very laggie. About 5-30 second delay after typing and pressing enter that it shows up. As far as I know this has only been in the lobby. I have been dced twice in the last 5 mins. Other people were also complaining. Socks > Lagg. Fix it. Nao pwease.

<3

P.S. The lagg isn't related to me - check ma internet speeds:

Socks.

antisickness

omg another person from the uk!!

(GRAB AND PUT IN BASE WITH OTHER SURVIVORZ)

I didn't kno u were british  8)

btw do an internet speed test instead

Pokeh

I'm getting this too, thought it was me o_0

kaos555

The path is open.

CyberSox

its actually quite good, although I must say I prefer my ping speeds :)

<3

Socks.

Pokeh

Allie

Are you retarded?
Your ping speeds are utterly high, and even disregarding the highness of them, you have a packet loss of so much that the server hardly even recognizes you exist.
Your speedtest is low too.
In the case of this one, I'd have to say blame yourself, not the server.

Pokeh

^Can you explain why I tend to "lag" more than those with shit ping/internet speeds?

I live closer to the server than most of these people, and don't play wireless. (Well, these days, since my laptops at someones house.)

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on November 27, 2011, 11:46:34 PM
^Can you explain why I tend to "lag" more than those with shit ping/internet speeds?

I live closer to the server than most of these people, and don't play wireless. (Well, these days, since my laptops at someones house.)

Living close to the server never matters.
It depends if you live close to the person.
You live in Washington, so you're pretty far from me.
Iunno about anyone else.

Pokeh

Where is the physical server located? I can do a ping/speedtest to the nearest location.

Btw I actually live in Canada. Just close enough to the border to match up to Washington :D

That still doesn't explain why I lag more to some people here :/

Allie

Pokeh

Slower DL speed and about 4-5x high ping but still above average and no data loss for ping. o_0

Rossbach

Ping with the server does not matter as most of it is player to player. If you want to test your ping with a site or anyone you just need to use cmd. (OFC you also need the website link or the persons IP.) Or you can use debug.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-