April 26, 2024, 08:45:29 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I felt that this was important to say.

I felt that this was important to say.

Started by Santa, September 20, 2010, 02:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

September 20, 2010, 02:07:42 PM Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 02:10:50 PM by RedEyes
If you download this persons hack, and attempt to log-in, your username+password for the account you log-in to the hack with will be e-mailed to his e-mail account '[email protected]'.

Examples of this hack:
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW9C8fzsdCU

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barfoTYNc7U

If you do not believe me that once you run it it will send your account information to his e-mail, then go ahead and do it, once he changes your password, DO NOT COME CRYING TO ME. Yes Yes, RedEyes fail. Bring the rude comments on fail hackers.

~Zylon Staff.

mmiicc0

Very good although anyone stupid enough to do it needs their head examined and nobody should be blaming you for it anyway because THEY are the ones in charge of their accounts and what they do with them ;)
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

firejetsam

September 20, 2010, 06:55:21 PM #2 Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 06:58:42 PM by firejetsam
Maybe he's a Korean that wants a account? ::)

lol I think that's the first time someone made a "trainer" for it...unless twilight was a trainer?

Connor

Is this because i sent you a message if not then check it.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Faith

Quote from: Tricky on September 20, 2010, 11:24:00 PM
Always knew this :P

You look up BC hacks? This is actually pretty new, so how did you know? And if you did, why didn't you warn people about it.

Yz

Umm. check report a rule breaker?

I made the first topic on this guy. He spammed the link to his shit while he was on.

And it was obviously not a real hack since that idiot sucks ass
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Quote from: Tricky on September 20, 2010, 11:29:18 PM
Umm. check report a rule breaker?

I made the first topic on this guy. He spammed the link to his **** while he was on.

And it was obviously not a real hack since that idiot sucks ass

gg.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-