June 11, 2024, 04:41:55 AMLatest Member: KaiberaBiamb
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Marketplace UI

Marketplace UI

Started by mo9, November 29, 2011, 02:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

Quote from: Santa on December 01, 2011, 05:48:09 PM
we really need to do this, but it took us a very long time coding the marketplace to begin with, and there are so many tables/etc to deal with.  it doesn't really hurt anything the way it is now anyway  :P  It's very secure might I add  :D  I have about 400 logs of mega-arkade trying to exploit it.

LOL
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Zack66775

I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THAT! Could you even hack the market place yourself Santa?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

droid zylon1

Quote from: Santa on December 01, 2011, 05:48:09 PM
we really need to do this, but it took us a very long time coding the marketplace to begin with, and there are so many tables/etc to deal with.  it doesn't really hurt anything the way it is now anyway  :P  It's very secure might I add  :D  I have about 400 logs of mega-arkade trying to exploit it.

it would be cool if it was lime green but like kenny said it was alot of work and it would be a good bit of work modding it all.
its fine the way it is :)

mo9

#BUMP

if gfxers are needed apparently this community has a good amount of them
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

TwitchFast

Quote from: Zack66775 on December 01, 2011, 08:07:03 PM
Could you even hack the market place yourself Santa?
This is a good test xD Santa, could you attempt to hack into the Marketplace with no internal help? could do with a laugh ;P

PS the marketplace is fine as it is, just needs alittle more structure to it so you can tell which places are supposed to be separate from each other.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-