April 27, 2024, 06:03:32 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » @Iri and others

@Iri and others

Started by randomftw123, September 21, 2010, 02:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 21, 2010, 12:31:42 PM
@Italic - You sire are e genius. That's 100% my opinion.

@Bold - I listen to most of these bands. PS: I didn't know Nightwish was also power. Can you link me to some nightwish power metal songs? o_o

@Fira - Sthu and listen to that thingie. If you dislike it then your def. If you say that's worse then dragonforce then you're nuts. -_-

PPS: What other types of metal do you listen to? Also, tell me your fav bands. oO
its worse

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

randomftw123

Quote from: Allie on September 21, 2010, 05:28:53 PM
I have two words two say my response to that:
"Nice going".

Take it how you wish.
I think you took that too seriously. I mean, I woulda said things that way to anyone. And you know I'm not the kiss@ss kinda guy. -.-

I do respect you in terms of being a GM and such, but that's the way I am saying stuff, and That can be hardly changed...
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Yz

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 22, 2010, 01:58:38 AM
I think you took that too seriously. I mean, I woulda said things that way to anyone. And you know I'm not the kiss@ss kinda guy. -.-

I do respect you in terms of being a GM and such, but that's the way I am saying stuff, and That can be hardly changed...

mass respect sir
DISCORD killyzkill

1h8n3rd5

Returning player as of 30/12/13
Retired player since mid 2012???

GavinGill

September 22, 2010, 05:50:38 AM #19 Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:35:59 PM by GavinGill
Numb's the only LP song I've ever really liked, cant say I'm a fan of them. To each his own though, at least they aren't devoid of talent.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

randomftw123

September 22, 2010, 10:22:38 AM #20 Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 10:25:56 AM by randomftw123
Quote from: GavinGill on September 22, 2010, 05:50:38 AM
Numb's the only LiP song I've ever really liked, cant say I'm a fan of them. To each his own though, at least they aren't devoid of talent.
This is pretty much a metal topic so your rap/hip hop stuff it's kinda off-topic. I mean, thing is we're talking diff languages if you got my point. xD

And metalheads or w/e tend to dislike LP with time because it's rap+rock which fails the more metal you discover. Tbh, I like a bit of Eminem and a bit of others of his genre. But atm my opinion is that rap+rock is a crap mongrel. I'd 4x rap and 10x simple classy rock.

PS: Does anyone listen to Alice Cooper? xD

That guy is a genius. ._.
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 22, 2010, 10:22:38 AM
This is pretty much a metal topic so your rap/hip hop stuff it's kinda off-topic. I mean, thing is we're talking diff languages if you got my point. xD

And metalheads or w/e tend to dislike LP with time because it's rap+rock which fails the more metal you discover. Tbh, I like a bit of Eminem and a bit of others of his genre. But atm my opinion is that rap+rock is a crap mongrel. I'd 4x rap and 10x simple classy rock.

PS: Does anyone listen to Alice Cooper? xD

That guy is a genius. ._.
in my opinion rap+rock do good sometimes o.o

thats how we roll maddie

GavinGill

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 22, 2010, 10:22:38 AM
LP as in Linken Park therefore I'm on topic. D:

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

ShinIchi

Quote from: Allie on September 21, 2010, 08:48:52 AM
And you wouldn't?
>:|

The "Gamma Ray" drummer don't gets tired playing "From The Ashes" or "Beyond the Black Hole", (are slower with drums, but they aren't "studio" boys, the can play their songs in live without failing, Dragonforce can't) and... 1 attach: The best world drummer: Mike Mangini

Mike Magini Drum Solo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31c-FL0ZlZ0

Mike Mangini World Record speed drum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmCEPBlZmN4

ShinIchi

Quote from: iridion3 on September 21, 2010, 11:42:34 AM
I listen to guns n roses, if you ever say again i listen to dragonforce i ragekick you ot of bc

Guns 'N Roses is a great band, muahahaha. I feel happy when I remember Guns 'N Roses :O.

ShinIchi

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 21, 2010, 12:31:42 PM
@Italic - You sire are e genius. That's 100% my opinion.

@Bold - I listen to most of these bands. PS: I didn't know Nightwish was also power. Can you link me to some nightwish power metal songs? o_o

@Fira - Sthu and listen to that thingie. If you dislike it then your def. If you say that's worse then dragonforce then you're nuts. -_-

PPS: What other types of metal do you listen to? Also, tell me your fav bands. oO

1st. Nightwish is Symphonic Power Metal

2nd. I'm melomaniac, I don't have exactly "favourite" bands, I like all the bands that I listen:

Metal Genders that I listen.

Black Metal
Death Metal
Brutal Death Metal
Heavy Metal
Power Metal
Symphonic Power Metal
Speed Metal

More genders :S, It takes many time for me list all the genders or bands, an screenshot of all the music that I have:

randomftw123

Quote from: ShinIchi on September 23, 2010, 02:17:13 AM
1st. Nightwish is Symphonic Power Metal I only knew it's symphonic metal. oO

2nd. I'm melomaniac, I don't have exactly "favourite" bands, I like all the bands that I listen:

Metal Genders that I listen.

Black Metal satyricon, dimmu borgir, negura bunget
Death Metal sepultura
Brutal Death Metal o_o
Heavy Metaliron maiden, judas priest, ozzy, dio, black sabbath, etc (not all of them are heavy but anyway...
Power Metal - told ya...
Symphonic Power Metal - dunno anything apart from nightwish which I found out now
Speed Metal children of bodom, which is rather melodeath.

read what I've wrote inside your quote. oO the ones I wrote are the ones I like most from what I listen to

also, listen to melodeath, it's a MUST. I also listen to a lot of thrash
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

ShinIchi

Quote from: iridion3 on September 23, 2010, 05:36:33 PM
IRI SMELL HENTAI THERE

iri is wrong, and I won. I just a Clannad wallpaper.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-