June 15, 2024, 04:34:16 AMLatest Member: SLFL12

Canceled.

Started by Shadow, December 03, 2011, 01:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Updated.

Also reduced the numbers down from 200 to 150.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Shadow

spiderstar

I'll buy 121, 117, for 6k bs.  BTW.... This should be in player sponsored events.  IGN: Spiderstar (I'll send bs later)

Shadow

Quote from: spiderstar on December 05, 2011, 11:21:15 PM
I'll buy 121, 117, for 6k bs.  BTW.... This should be in player sponsored events.  IGN: Spiderstar (I'll send bs later)

Updated.

Kinda but yet I'm selling numbers and stuff for the raffle so it more than likely belongs here in the marketplace.

Shadow

Bump.

Btw I decided to add the shields and the trans to the set.  So now it's the full halloween set that you could win.  Which means you will get the big stat boost with it.

Shadow

Due to lack of participation I have decided to cancel my raffle.  I will be gifting back everyone's Bot-stract.  Instead I'm just going to sell the set as a whole on auction.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-