July 02, 2024, 04:42:06 AMLatest Member: jtaletxdqw
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion for Metorium Set.

Suggestion for Metorium Set.

Started by Shadow, December 06, 2011, 08:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: antisickness on December 07, 2011, 07:02:54 PM
Just make sure whoever has it, has it for sure.

No point if the person buying it for real money sells it for some bs.

For example, bonzodog
Well yeah that's what I mean if someone has one already they shouldn't get another one.

But I don't know the con to this is people could still basically buy it as though it were still on the market.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

oprototype

Quote from: Shadow on December 07, 2011, 07:53:17 PM
Quote from: antisickness on December 07, 2011, 07:02:54 PM
Just make sure whoever has it, has it for sure.

No point if the person buying it for real money sells it for some bs.

For example, bonzodog
Well yeah that's what I mean if someone has one already they shouldn't get another one.

But I don't know the con to this is people could still basically buy it as though it were still on the market.

Well that is, only if they have an extra 200$ laying around. (Most people playing this game don't, as it is mostly kids)

Shadow

That's true too but still they don't really want it on the market like that so I don't know.  But then again people would have to pay $100 for a set that only has +5 Elektra stats so yeah lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-