April 27, 2024, 05:51:10 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Wii, PS3, or Xbox360?

Wii, PS3, or Xbox360?

Started by paki, September 19, 2010, 03:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paki

Quote from: t41nt3d_s1n on September 20, 2010, 01:08:34 AM
i have a wii also... but tbh, most of the games don't require any movement at all...

all you have to do is shake the controller and it'll react. ive played plenty of times sitting on the couch ;\
brawl is another great game for the wii... it doesnt require movement either.
wii is more of a family console imo. for personal use, its not much fun. if youre really lenient about gaming, i'd choose the wii. its great for occasional use. i used to play the wii a lot, but ive gotten bored of it... which is why i made the switch to 360.

Mmm,

But their is no such thing as "ps3 fit" or "ps3 resorts" =/

Bobo: 143

Im going for wii then.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Sniper

PS3, good games, good quality, decent price and FREE WI-FI!

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

t41nt3d_s1n

Quote from: paki on September 20, 2010, 01:15:16 AM
But their is no such thing as "ps3 fit" or "ps3 resorts" =/
go outside and do sports u narb D;
::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

paki

Quote from: t41nt3d_s1n on September 20, 2010, 01:27:31 AM
go outside and do sports u narb D;

work+school.

no time to hit the gym anymore so im thinking of this as an alt.

iwasbobo

If that's what you're expecting, it's not what you're going to get. =/

Bring friends over. You'll burn carbs from all the laughing. xD

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

paki

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 20, 2010, 01:30:38 AM
If that's what you're expecting, it's not what you're going to get. =/

Bring friends over. You'll burn carbs from all the laughing. xD

loltru.

wii tho, its better than playing cod on ur couch since ur moving. ik some people who sweat playing the game when their boxing. and they dont eat mcdycks.

lugiaXDG009

k one i have all three

ps3 is the best because:

wii you get bored of after a while or can't be bothered to play on because you have to move so much, it also doesn't complete any mainstream series like the sonic storybook trilogy that only has two of the three

also Xbox needs to have payed for internet also it can only connect to wired internet unless you buy a wireless router for it which is about 26 bucks

both need to have batteries replaced which is a pain and the rechargeable ones don't let you play while yur charging which is yet again another pain

the PS3 allows you to play while charging batteries which you don't need to buy which is a + also the graphics are awsome and if you say that on bigscreen it the graphics suk your right but you only need to buy a HDMI cable, although the games are kind of expensive there are shops that sell all three types of games for the same price, also all the prices are droping for PS3 games so you can get the games you want faster now, also the gameplay and graphics for cod7or black ops for those idiots out their are awsome and the servers for online are pretty good so far, a lot of the games played online don't have lag only the failed ones (no offence to cod6 that is just laziness) also the blu ray is great it allows for larger and longer games

so overall ps3 is the best choice for anyone except haters and the idiots who think they won't get bored on the wii
< by surgeypurgey

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

paki

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 20, 2010, 05:57:49 AM
k one i have all three

ps3 is the best because:

wii you get bored of after a while or can't be bothered to play on because you have to move so much, it also doesn't complete any mainstream series like the sonic storybook trilogy that only has two of the three

also Xbox needs to have payed for internet also it can only connect to wired internet unless you buy a wireless router for it which is about 26 bucks

both need to have batteries replaced which is a pain and the rechargeable ones don't let you play while yur charging which is yet again another pain

the PS3 allows you to play while charging batteries which you don't need to buy which is a + also the graphics are awsome and if you say that on bigscreen it the graphics suk your right but you only need to buy a HDMI cable, although the games are kind of expensive there are shops that sell all three types of games for the same price, also all the prices are droping for PS3 games so you can get the games you want faster now, also the gameplay and graphics for cod7or black ops for those idiots out their are awsome and the servers for online are pretty good so far, a lot of the games played online don't have lag only the failed ones (no offence to cod6 that is just laziness) also the blu ray is great it allows for larger and longer games

so overall ps3 is the best choice for anyone except haters and the idiots who think they won't get bored on the wii

You've opened my eyes.

Lulz i know what im getting, locked.

kbai.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-