April 30, 2024, 09:37:28 AMLatest Member: summarEmbet
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Help me please!

Help me please!

Started by cadou120, December 17, 2011, 05:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadou120

Hello.
I have 2 question for you...please answer it :

1) I can't see my item +4 or +5....I see it like a nomal part.. (EG: +1 , +2 , +3)
2)I can win or buy parts +6 or +7 or E Parts???

Thx very much....

koolwolf2

For question 2, yes you can buy but not really win(unless a random event) +6, +7, E parts

For question 1 I think you mean that +4 isn't darkened and +5 isn't flashing? Well that is because of the idea to add +6 and +7 parts
the client can't have 2 flashin or daskened items so +6 is darkened and +7 is flashin

Refer to:http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,14149.0.html

If u don't wanna read the wall of text then

It simply says that +6 and +7 are going to be released and that the only way to get +6 is to combine +5 parts and the only way to get +7 is to combine +6 parts (you can buy them) and that the +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 will have no special effects and that combination coupon costs 6.5 mil gigas.(Read the whole thing for more detailed info)

Enjoy =3

~Regards Xceed
Newest one:

Toast

The reason it doesn't show is because it's been removed with +6 and +7. +6 is dark, +7 is flashing blue.

For +6 and +7 parts, you need to either buy them from people, or hunt +5 parts and combine them. For Elite armor, you have to either hunt for it on elite maps, or buy from people.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-