May 23, 2024, 05:37:20 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Membership

Membership

Started by Pein, December 17, 2011, 09:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

When people go inactive for a long period, they should have a chance to pause their membership.

For an example, a person bought a membership for a month. He played for the first 2 days and goes inactive for the rest of the month.
At that time he could pause the membership due to his inactiveness. And resume when he returns.

If the people use as their advantage to pause and play when they use it continuously, it should have a time period to pause and resume and then again pause for the second time only after a month or more.

tanqq

Membership is suppose to encourage people to buy it and play more. Besides with the amount of members BC has now, it will take Kenny and Allie a lot of time to pause and resume their membership. Some of them may even be left out which will cause a lot of rage topics.

Besides, if your membership runs out, buy permanent membership.

Pein

Quote from: tanqq on December 17, 2011, 10:03:08 AM
Membership is suppose to encourage people to buy it and play more. Besides with the amount of members BC has now, it will take Kenny and Allie a lot of time to pause and resume their membership. Some of them may even be left out which will cause a lot of rage topics.

Besides, if your membership runs out, buy permanent membership.
I didn't mean Kenny and Allie to do it. I was talking about ourselves who could do it. And it won't affect them anyway.

Allie

I hate to be blunt, but this would cause us to lose a lot of money.

Pokeh

>>Buy 1 month membership
>>play 2 hours
>>pause membership
--next day--
>>resume membership
>>play 2 hours

There could be an automatic system where if you haven't logged in for at least 3-5 days in a row your membership pauses and automatically resumes when you log in.

asmit10

not gonna happen cause then money whorez get mad.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

CyberSox

But say someone buys membership for one month, plays two days, goes away. Comes back next month, either they resume member, or the rebuy, earning ZylonGaming moneyz

Socks.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

RedNeon

make it for members who bought at least 3 months 7 months or so ?  ???

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

ReSigNeRs

+1 i Like This More If, We Log out, member ship stopped, if we log in, member activated again, Not wasting membership,,, :D

Yz

dumb idea, I've spent the most time online (104 days) and that's after 1.5 years of being online a shitload. But 104 days is only a bit over 3 months, so people would just have to buy membership for 1 month and it'd last like 8 months...
DISCORD killyzkill

oprototype

Quote from: Yz on December 27, 2011, 06:46:16 AM
dumb idea, I've spent the most time online (104 days) and that's after 1.5 years of being online a shitload. But 104 days is only a bit over 3 months, so people would just have to buy membership for 1 month and it'd last like 8 months...

For you it would last 8 months. For the average person, it would be years.

nothinbutnet

Kenny would hate to set this up cause then he would lose money  ;D

and its their fault if they buy membership then go inactive, should've thought ahead
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Pein

Or at lest a person should have a chance to pause and resume their membership

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-