May 23, 2024, 09:59:51 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Remove Elektra ?

Remove Elektra ?

Started by NeoKiller, December 17, 2011, 12:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Don't think this is gonna happen but imma try...
Well elektra is ugly. Dark Surge/ram/patch is sexy.
Why not remove elektra and let dark be the highest set.
Stat difference isn't high.
You could wear
+1 with lvl 194
+2 with lvl 195
+3 with lvl 196
+4 with lvl 197
+5 with lvl 198
+6 with lvl 199
+7 with lvl 200

Of course it'd be unfair to just remove elektre since some people worked for it, so all elektra parts ingame should be replaced with dark surge parts which.
Of course Metorium/staff set stats would need to get adjusted, too.
What you think ?

hawk5005

December 17, 2011, 12:18:02 PM #1 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 12:18:19 PM by hawk5005
Nop.
If you think it's ugly search for mods of it (such as mine).
Everyone has their opinion, and your opinion is that they're ugly, but what if other people think it's cool?
For example me, I dislike dark surge/ram/patch and I prefer my elektra mod over dark sets.

NeoKiller

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 17, 2011, 12:18:02 PM
Nop.
If you think it's ugly search for mods of it (such as mine).
Everyone has their opinion, and your opinion is that they're ugly, but what if other people think it's cool?
For example me, I dislike dark surge/ram/patch and I prefer my elektra mod over dark sets.
It's also kinda fat lol :)
And I do think most people dislike elektra as well, we could make a poll.
As I said I don't think this is gonna happen I wanna see at least what others think about it.

tanqq

People worked so hard to get their Elektra+7 set and it isn't fair. Personally I like Hawk's suggestion. If you don't like the original color, search for a mod which matches your taste or make one yourself.

NeoKiller

Quote from: tanqq on December 17, 2011, 12:26:56 PM

People worked so hard to get their Elektra+7 set and it isn't fair. Personally I like Hawk's suggestion. If you don't like the original color, search for a mod which matches your taste or make one yourself.
I made another mod already but it's still too fat.
Also the elektra +7 set the people worked for would be replced with a dark surge set.

Nucleaon

And what about the people who already had the dark set?

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

NeoKiller

spiderstar

I sort of like the way elektra is right now.. so -1

Click

I hate Elektra aswell, and think it's ugly. That is pretty much the reason why I bought a +7 +6 Dark parts, but I think it's unfair to remove it, for obvious reasons...
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Robocop7ant

-1 neo, because it is fine how it is.

if you don't like it, then use your dark set, because you are saying it isn't much difference of stats ;P
<br />

mhj

I hate all the modded sets. I think elektra, dark (ram, surge, patch) and level 181 should be replaced with a greater looking mod.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

coolkaran100

Quote from: tanqq on December 17, 2011, 12:26:56 PM

-1 he has my reasons xD

Banned for halo push pro.

Scythe

Quote from: Click on December 18, 2011, 05:17:48 AM
I hate Elektra aswell, and think it's ugly. That is pretty much the reason why I bought a +7 +6 Dark parts, but I think it's unfair to remove it, for obvious reasons...
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 17, 2011, 12:15:08 PM
Of course it'd be unfair to just remove elektre since some people worked for it, so all elektra parts ingame should be replaced with dark surge parts.
what obvious reason do u mean?

+1 for this idea
Don't think, feel

Click

Quote from: deathraper on December 18, 2011, 11:42:14 AM
Quote from: Click on December 18, 2011, 05:17:48 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 17, 2011, 12:15:08 PM
Of course it'd be unfair to just remove elektre since some people worked for it, so all elektra parts ingame should be replaced with dark surge parts.
what obvious reason do u mean?

+1 for this idea
But if you replace Elektra with dark parts, some people might not like that, because they like Elektra more, or even hate Dark (surge, ram or patch).
Another reason is people love the Elektra and don't want it removed.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-